Waking Up In The Hospital!.

Kyla's POV.
I woke up scared I looked around me wondering where I was, wondering what happened then I heard Haylee run to me asking me if I'm okay I didn't know what she was talking about I tried to get up and stopped because I was in so much pain she said wait you don't remember anything? No why am I here what happened? Haylee hurried and yelled for a doctor and two rushed in then Matt came in and asked if she was okay and she didn't answer she was scared who are you? Kyla said. You don't remember me? Matt said. I'm sorry but no am I supposed to? Kyla said. Matt started to tear up saying I'm your boyfriend last night was Donna be our first date until your ex Alex beat you till you couldn't breathe and I came in and beat the shit outta him and Haylee helped you up and took you here but you really don't remember me? Matt said. I'm really sorry you seem amazing and I'm glad I have a boyfriend like you but I don't remember any of that. I just wanna go home. Matt walked out of the hospital in tears realizing that the best thing that has ever happened to him lost every memory she had of him he then started to cry his eyes out not wanting no one to see that he was falling in love with Kyla.