Our First Date.

Kyla's POV.
Matt just called me and asked me to go on our first date and I got real weak like my heart jumped into my stomach. I said absolutely Matty blue where are we going? He said you'll see when we get there I said but what should I wear and he said something nice like a dress so I said okay babe see you later. And then I started to get ready I started off my curling my hair and putting a light blue bow in the back like the color of my dress next I painted my nails the same color of my bow and dress then I finished my makeup. I started to get nervous so I called Haylee and told her to come over cause I needed her help fast and she said she was on her way. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door so I got nervous thinking it was Matt already but I remembered I called Haylee so I ran sown stairs in my sports bra and pink short shorts and opened the door but it wasn't who I expected it to be it was my ex Alex he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck I screamed get off of me I have a boyfriend he didn't care he started feeling me up and when I hit him he started kicking me in my stomach and in my face and in my back yelling you stupid bitch you will be mine even if I have to kill you, you will be mine!!! I was crying my eyes out yelling for Haylee but she wasn't there he spit in my face and punched me in my stomach and said where's your boyfriend now stupid bitch and all the sudden someone said right here dumb ass now step away from Kyla or I will not hesitate to kill you. Next thing I know Haylee ran to my side holding me telling me everything is gonna be okay. I started to talk but nothing came out I was in shock. Gasping for air I said HAYLEE .... IM SORRY .... PLEASE .... HELP .... ME .... And then everything went black........