Northern Markets Part 2

As I leave the tavern I try to hold back the bloodlust I feel right now.

Nemo. Don't worry Talib just a little more time and we will come to rescue you and your mom.

I start heading towards the main market and give my farewells to Parnell.

What were his parents on when they named him (Sorry to anyone named Parnell)?

I notice the market doesn't seem that lively as before and lots of people seem to be avoiding coming in my direction. This would have been normal if I didn't notice two big men following me. Hunters. Great. 

I should head to Midnight quickly.

I start speed walking and weaving my way through the crowd to lose the hunters. I start to feel another presence on my back. 

Great, more of them. But as I turn I can only see twiddle dee and twiddle dumb, someone else must be on my trail but who. Then I see him. 

A tall man in a brown leather vest like armor on top of a red-orange tunic with brown arm bracelets and double-layered shoulder guards on his left shoulder is a dragon symbol, strike class, Night Fury. His pants were a faded green and he made a clicking sound with every step he took, I look down to his feet and notice only one leg the other is metal. Dragon Rider. Nice. 

What really catches my attention was his face. His hair was auburn, choppy and sort of shoulder-length, freckles were on his cheeks making him look cute, what I found most noticeable about his face was a white scar just below his bottom lip on the right side of his face. 

Oh, it had to be Henry, he also had to be following me. Why?

I snap my attention back to my path to the forest and speed ahead. I need to make sure Midnight is safe.

I turn down into an alleyway and hid from them behind some crates. This should work for now. the best thing about villains is that they never look to the sides. I put my hands on my duel blade handles in case of an attack.

"Shoot, where did he go, Viggo wanted him in we can't return empty-handed" twiddle dee exclaimed as they both stopped in front of the alleyway looking in all directions for me. I take that thought back, don't come here.

"Hello,  gentlemen I don't believe we've met" a new voices call to them. I peeked around the corner to see Henry standing in a fighting stance with the hunters aiming their arrows at him. Fucking fantastic I might have to be part of this fight after all.

"It's the boy! Find his Night Fury" twiddle dumb calls as more hunters appear from the bushes and advance on Henry who seems to be showing no signs of fear. Fool.

I jumped out of my hiding place and with my weapons drawn. I charged. The battle was messy, not bloody just messy for damage and bodies being thrown around. Multiple plasmablasts could be heard and I wondered whether Midnight followed me this far out. There is shifting in the bushes behind us and I finally notice the disappearance of Henry. Nice, let me deal with all the hunters. Viggo probably never told them who I was and what I could do because they just kept on coming and coming. All this fighting caused a commotion and people were fleeing the area.

"NIGHT FRUY!" someone yells, I can't panic completely and it takes everything I have to remind myself that it was Henry's dragon that Midnight is not the last one. That she's safe.

At the last of the men are knocked out and others dead, I head towards the bushes but something big is following me. I start running. 

"Come on bud, they can't have gotten that far" Henry calls from atop his Night Fury.