Kamski

Hello, readers!

I'm really sorry for being absent lately, but now that my exams are finally over and i can finally focus on the chapters! Please enjoy this one :)

~~~~~~

The following minutes after the event was the worst for you. You just couldn't believe what happened. Your feelings were confused, yet hurt. Connor wasn't there anymore, it all happened in a matter of minutes! You felt guilty, that's what your guts are telling you. 

There was a police car on the street, and a Cyberlife truck that was dumping Connor's body inside of it just like a trash bag. It took a while for them to clean up all the mess Ethan had made. The paramedics gave some assistance for your injured head, it was a hard blow but there was no trauma, so you'd be fine.

Hank saw you sitting on the front doorstep, staring at the ground with a troubled look.

"You're gonna catch a cold if you stay outside any longer." He said as he sat right next to you.

You kept resting your head on your hands. It was pretty cold, the was snow slightly falling, but you couldn't care less about that.

"Do you think they're gonna catch 'im?" You wondered.

"I don't know, honey.. But I swear, when we find that fuckin' prick I'm gonna kill him." Hank grumbled. "I knew he would do something to you sometime."

"Not only to me... But Connor, too." You said.

"Yeah, Ethan made some damage..." Hank's eyes narrowed as he saw you frown. "Look, you're gonna be fine. It's kind of sad that Connor was ended like that... but he was just an android. Now get your shit together, okay?" He poked your right cheek.

You slightly chuckled. "'Kay."

"Yeah," He joked. "That's what want to see! That smile."

"What? I didn't smile..." You snorted.

"Of course you did." He insisted.

"I didn't!"

"Well, smiling or not," Hank stood up. "We got work to do."

"Do we?"

"Meet me at the DPD in 15 minutes." He said before getting in his car. The police cars were already gone. "That's time enough for you to check yourself up. But don't be long."

Nov 9th, 1:27 P.M.

You found yourself sitting in the front seat Hank's car, resting your eyes after a long and intense situation. You love to take naps in your godfather's car, it's so relaxing, even with a heavy metal on full volume. It feels like every problem would disappear instantly.

The two of you were heading to Elijah Kamski's residence. Exactly. The great creator of the androids. The person knows everything about his creations, and maybe deviancy included. You weren't supposed to start working today, but after the incident back at your house Captain Fowler made an exception, not only because of the incident but because of some grumpy 53 year-old man who was bitching a lot on the phone.

Your eyes were still closed, but everything was audible. The two of you finally reached your destination. As the distance was gradually decreasing, Hank spotted a presence in a few meters. The silhouette of a man--not a man, but a male figure that was getting clearer and clearer as he approached with his car. Hank couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him. He glared at you for a moment, then back at the figure. He stepped out of the car just to meet the android that should have "died" by a headshot almost an hour ago.