1

My name is Heaven and I'm 17. I live the "perfect" life. I have a mother who loves me dearly and she makes sure I have everything I could possibly NEED. I have my father who loves me just as much as my mama although he is never home unless he need to eat or clean his ass but he gets me.things.that mama don't as long as I don't snitch and lets him know everything. Notice the quotations on perfect? Well they see me as their little girl who can never do wrong. I HATE it, They're overprotective. it was cute when I was 7 but now I'm 17 and it got old about 5 years ago. In two months I can do what I want without them on my back.

"Mama can I go to this party with Stacey?" I asked mama as her and daddy sat in the living room watching a movie.

"Who--- " daddy started but only to get interrupted by mama.

"No, go clean your room," she said with too much attitude.

"My room is clean," I said trying my best to not get smart with her.

"Well the answer is still no, you are still on punishment " she said. I was so pissed off. I looked at daddy and he looked back with apologetic eyes. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs pissed off.

I pulled out my phone and texted Stacey.

TO: Stace- Something came up. SORRY BOO... Turn up for me

From: Stace- Ugh Okay boo love ya.

I didn't reply back I just hid my phone back. Daddy knew had a phone because he bought it and pays my Bill. Mama doesn't know and ima keep it that way.

I took my hair out of its ponytail and got undressed and went into MY bathroom to shower. I got in and showered for about 45 minutes then washed my hair. I got out and dried off then walked back into my room and put on my pajamas. Just as I finished getting dressed mama busted in the door.

"Just checking on you,"she said innocently with a kool-aid smile.

"Whatever," I said and rolled my eyes thinking the conversation was over.

Next thing I know she slapped the shit out of me and I looked at her with so much anger in my eyes.

"I am your mother and you will respect me," she said she walked out.slamming my.door.

I was so pissed but I know I can't do anything so I just laid down and fell asleep.

Only two months left I thought to myself repeatedly until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with my face stinging. It didn't even feel like this last night. Mama's pimp hand must have been itching ( meaning she been wanting to backhand smack somebody for some time now)

I rolled out of bed and walked over to my vanity and looked it the mirror. My hair was a blond curly mess from me washing it last night and not putting it in a ponytail. My light skin complexion showed of mama's hand Mark so well, and once I seen that my once pretty hazel eyes turned a dark shade of hazel showing that I was mad. I loved watching them turn colors, that shit be hella dope. When I first realized my eyes did that I would run to the closest mirror so I could see them.

I grabbed a few hair ties and wrapped my hair into a ponytail. My hair is real thick, and curly when it gets wet, only because mama is Puerto Rican and daddy is black. I died my hair red a few weeks ago and mama put me on punishment for a whole 3 months. I'm still on punishment til this day and I don't get off until literally a day before my birthday.

As you can see mama is strict as hell! Daddy was like that at first but as time went by he eased up. He didn't let me go buck wild but he didn't keep me suffocated under his arm either and just like that, I was a daddys girl.

"Goodmorning y'all" I said as I went downstairs.

"Goodmor--- what happened to your face" daddy asked with clear anger in his voice.

"Mama, " I said hoping to get her at least cussed out.

"What did I tell you about putting your hands on my little girl" he asked clearly mad leaving me satisfied.

"Spare the rod, spoil the child,' she simply said and walked away then yelled from the kitchen "goodmorning baby,"

She is such a bitch sometimes, I thought to myself.

"Yes she is" daddy said smiling at me and then walking in the kitchen behind mama.

How the fuck did he hear me?