17

I sniffed up 2 full lines then laid back on the bed of a stranger. Well he wasn't a stranger, but out of the 3weeks I have known him, I asked his name one time but I ended up forgetting. Oh well, he give me my coke and I give him my pussy. Win win.

He started rubbing on me, but was quickly interrupted when my phone started ringing. I pushed him off of me and went to answer my phone I looked at it and it was Michael. I ignored it and went back to my stranger, then climbed on top of him. I started kissing and grinding into him, but was soon interrupted by his door.

"Fuck!!!!!" He basically screamed and pushed me off of him.

I got up from the floor and rolled my eyes at him as he left his room to go get the door. I closed his room door and fixed me up two lines. I heard talking but I just ignored it as I sniffed up my first full line. I was working on my second one when his door came open scaring the shit out of me.

"Shit you scared me" I said holding my chest then looking up to meet the eyes of my best friend "Michael?"

"Heaven what the fuck are you doing?" He asked with his nose flaring from anger. I didn't have nothing to say so I just stood there as Black walked up from behind them .

"Damn probably why she ain't answer when you called" Black said earning a death glare from Michael.

"Lets go" Michael said grabbing my arm but not tight, but I didn't fight it I was high and I didn't need to give up my pussy for it so I was good.

"Get off her man" the dude said standing in our way, next thing I know, dude basically get thrown across the room.

I tried to watch but once Michael seen that dude wasn't getting back up, we walked out as Black beat his ass.

"What the fuck wrong with you?!" He yelled when we got in the car. As much as I missed my best friend, I just wasn't in the mood to talk to him especially if he gon be screaming at me. I ignored him as Black got in the backseat then we pulled off.

"Where are we going?" I asked after 45 minutes of driving with no stop but to go to the store. Michael looked at me then turned up the music and kept driving. I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat.

"Get up" Michael said waking me up from my sleep.

I stretched and got out the car, but just to see a big ass building I knew was gonna piss me off in the long run.

"Where are we?" I asked trying to adjust my eyes to the light

"Vacation" Michael said walking towards the building with me and Black behind him.

When we walked in, everything looked luxurious but the lady behind the counter looked evil but had a smile on her face.

"Welcome to Vacational Paradise how may I help you" she asked eyeing Michael.

"Yes, checking in Heaven Gates" he said causing me to jerk my head back.

"Checking in where Michael, this better be a muthafucking hotel?" I said.

"Ah yes, the cokehead " the lady said looking down at something behind her desk.

"Listen bitch you don't fucking know me---" I started but was interrupted by Michael.

"Watch yo fucking mouth lady and check my lil sister in" he said lowly through clenched teeth. The lady swallowed hard and started typing on her computer.

After waiting about 5 minutes two men in white uniforms came in looking real professional.

"Where the fuck am I Mike?" I asked realizing I'm not at a hotel.

"Rehab." He said non chalantly

"Rehab?" I restated as a question.

"Rehab" Black said answering my question.

Rehab?!?