12

After 15 minutes of waiting Michael finally showed up. I don't where the fuck Aaron went but once I seen he was gone, I hurried to get my gun and sat in a corner so I could see him coming from any direction, but he never came. I didn't even hear a noise from upstairs.

"Damn finally'" I said when he walked in.

"Are you okay?" He said ignoring my ignorance.

"No he beat my ass , I basically kill this nigga, I turn around for a minute and then the nigga gone" I said fast but calmly.

"I won't let him hurt you again best friend" he said pulling me into a hug and keeping me there for awhile. I always felt safe around him.

He told me to get my things so I could stay with him until I find my own place. I ran up the steps and packed everything that I needed. When I was finished I had 2 duffle bags, a Book bag, 3 of my biggest hand bags and 3 suitcases. I told Michael to help me and after we argued for a few minutes, he finally picked up something.

"You hungry?" He asked once we finished and about to get in our cars.

"Am I?" I asked wanting him to try to read my mind.

"Not right now Boosie,"

"Bitch " I mumbled, rolling my eyes then walking away to my car.

8 months later.

"Boosie hand me my gun," Jamal said to me. I rolled my eyes getting up to go get it. This nigga really think I'm his assistant.

I handed him his gun and he got up from his "Throne" and I sat in it.

"Why you been playing?" He asked some guy that he made his lil goons go get then bring him here.

"Please" he begged started crying "ima get yo money Bruh man I swear just give me some time " he said all in one breath.

"Time?" Jamal asked as if he couldn't believe he said that. "You had 6 months" he said then pistol whipped him. "Boosie come here"

I stared at dude for a while once I did walk over to where Jamal was. I didn't feel the least bit of sorrow  for him. I didn't feel bad that he had kids, I didn't feel bad that he had a sick mama, that wasn't my problem. If all the work gone, he should have My money. I mean Jamal's money. Regardless of who's money it is, he should have it. Not my problem.

"What you think about this?" Jamal asked.

"Why the fuck you asking her ? She just look mean to say kill me bruh " the dude said. I was about to say something but was interrupted by Jamal.

"Because you playing with my money bitch and I want her to tell me wassup cause this money getting taken out of her clothes money" he said.

"I say we give him a week and if he don't have it by then, i'll kill him personally" I said then Jamal smiled at me.

"Let him go" he told his goons and they did as told.

Jamal went back to his "Throne" and started counting money while I went to go watch Spongebob . My phone vibrated indicating I had a text.

Text convo

Black : Imu <3

Me : Imu2 <3

Black : come over ?

Me : Gimmie 10 minutes

End of Convo

As soon as we finished texting I deleted the messages.

"What you boutta do?" I asked Jamal.

"You boutta leave me?" He asked pouting his lips. I laughed and kissed the lip that was poking out.