6 - Filler

Not how it shouldve happened but how it ended

--------------------

I woke up the next day with Umar in bed next to me. I tried to move but he had a grip on my waist. I took his hand off of me and got up, I felt light headed but I just shook it off and went to take a shower. After 5 minutes I felt somebody hug me from behind, I didn't bother to look up because I knew it was Umar. He kissed me on ny neck and if wasn't for the shower, my kitty would have gotten instantly wet.

"So what does this make us?" I asked him. He stopped kissing me and was silent.

"Heaven I don't want a relationship," he said. I pushed him away from me lightly then gave a fake smile then stepped out the shower. He followed behind me and grabbed onto my arm "what's wrong?"

"I wanted to lose my virginity to somebody that wanted to be with me Umar," I said and his eyes got wide.

"Virginity?"

"Yes Umar, I was a virgin"

"I didn't know Heaven, I just wanted to give you a good time for your birthday" he said and I just walked away.

Fuck'em and Duck'em right? Well when I start doing that shit, I don't wanna hear nothing from nobody. I always knew but I'm just confirming, Ain't no love in the real world. The day I turned 18 is the day I was supposed to move out, turn up, and meet life..... and that's what happened. I didn't know what I had in store but now that I know ima make sure don't nobody get no love from me.

( note : I know its short but its just a filler )