Chapter One: The teacher

(Oh yeah, so like I'll try to update everyday since I'm sorta active on Wattpad, pictures are taken from Google, but the drawn one's are mine. Have a good read, and a good day.)

It's a new school year and the start of Middle Skool, Dib wasn't used to having multiple classes a day with different teachers but as he met them there wasn't anything too distinguishable just average teachers, but there was one teacher. Also, Zim was in this class.... well , at least it was only one class and not all day so far.

This class was astronomy and the teacher was Miss Winn, she wasn't as old looking as most teachers, rather young, black short hair, and dark green eyes.

"Hello students, my name is Miss Winn, I'll be teaching you astronomy like the planets, universe, all that fun jazz." She introduced with a soft voice leaning on her desk with a smile, she seemed really nice. Dub already liked her quite a bit. Hearing about space, Zim looked up with interest. Dib glared at him.

'What are you thinking, Zim...?' Dib thought with disgust and anger.

"Well, kiddos, by your rows I want to get to know you by telling me your name and something about yourself. Like me, I like to read all generas and watch crime shows." Winn instructed. As the kids went, Zim came up, instead of being calm he leaped onto his desk and shouted.

"MY NAME IS ZIMMM AND I LIKE NORMAL HUMAN THINGS! LIKE WALKING MY DOG GIR."

Without a reaction, Winn just raised an eyebrow. "Okay... Zim... let's move on." More students went, the norm, then it came to Dib, he looked around. He knew he'd get odd looks, but he was known to be honest and himself.

" Im.. Dib and I like paranormal and supernatural things.." he explained. Winn smiled at that, a calm one, not a smirk that she thought him a fool.

"It's good go believe in something, Dib. Keep believing." She said. Then she clapped her hands together and stood straight, " Well, kids, I hope you have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow." She stated as the bell rang, kids packed up their bags and left the room. Dib looked back before he left, and smiled, for once someone just accepted who he was. With that he left and waited for the next day. Zim, however, went home and began to cook up a plan...