The demon Mogan

"Jewel! What news of Emeriss?!" Queen Evelyn asks, bursting through the doors of the throne room.

Roan watches her approach, he looks to Jewel on his right who has a sly smile on her face.

Jewel glances back at Roan, and begins to admire how valiant he looks sitting on that throne. He belongs there ruling Lesteros with her by his side. She can't help but praise herself for helping the fates along. Her attention turns back to the queen who is now standing in front of them.

"Well my queen, you will be happy to know, our necromancer has put your plan into motion." Jewel giggles.

"Good! call the Necromancer. I want to speak to him."

She bows and summons her orb, holding it out in both hands, she whispers for the seeing eye. The orb flashes with flames and a cat's eye opens in the middle of it. A voice speaks through it and Jewel lets it float freely.

"Queen Evelyn, how lovely it is to speak with you." Allery says.

"Yes it is..What is the progress from Emeriss?"

"Well my queen, Vance has ventured to Ashura with Andai leaving Brianna alone in a weakened state. The dove you sent was a nice touch."

"Excellent! What of the rest?"

"Everyone in her council has been tainted by the curse in some way or another." He replies.

"Perfect, Where is Brianna now?"

"She is in her room weeping, devastated by the quarrels between Vance and her. I had placed a distraction in the midst of their love. Causing a wave of destruction. Brianna loves a new man as of right now."
Queen Evelyn smiles pleased with how intricate his plan is and the success of it.

Jewel giggles with excitement.
"Don't you just love playing matchmaker?" She claps vigorously.

"Yes! it has been more of a game for me. But with the use of two of her council members souls I was able to summon a demon." Allery replies.

"Oh? The plot thickens! Do tell, Allery!" The Queen laughs and Jewel squeals beside her.

"Yes, I have summoned the demon Mogan. He is a multiplier and shapeshifter. Perfect to carry out the plan. He is with Brianna right now seducing her into submission before he takes her life. I swore to him her innocence and he eagerly took the offer, he will drink her blood dry and she will be nothing more than a memory."

"Excellent! You will be rewarded for this. You are a wise man and very useful to me."

"What..of the power I am promised?" He asks nervously.

"Of course! Once you have made your sacrifice you will be granted unlimited power. May the blood gods be with you necromancer!" She says.

"Thank you, my queen." He replies.

And the orb dies out, Jewel floats it into her hands and puts it away.

"Well with that done, let us devise a plan for Isotora." Roan says, but not in his own voice. The queen freezes in place staring at him. He smiles back at her with red eyes, she knows exactly who it is speaking through her son.

"W-welcome Thanatos." She stutters, fighting back her fear.

"You are a smart woman." He replies. "I am pleased with your efforts to subdue the arcane mage. You have done well."

"Thank you, my king." She replies and bows.

"But Isotora must fall to you." He says.

"It will....we need a plan." She replies.