Part 4

Wow, I'm finally getting back to this omake! This is officially the first part of the actual school festival *^*

==========

99 Problems: Part 4

"Steady... Steady... Annnnnnnnd it's perfect!"

Tomoko and the rest of the class cheered joyfully after the sign was hung up securely above their classroom door. In bold, it read "Class 1-B: QUEST FOR CAKE!" Two weeks' worth of blood, sweat, and tears went into the finishing their class theme and everyone, especially the class representative herself, was glad to see the fruition of their efforts. All around the inside was shelves lined with baked goods and delicious snacks, decorations were placed aesthetically around the room to make it appear like an actual bakery, a cashier counter was by the door with a tip jar, and in the center of the room was a big board that highlighted the main cosplay challenge of their class' bakery if patrons wanted to give it a go.

It was dramatic, but Tomoko almost shed a tear right there at the unveiling.

"You did a great job, Tomoko-san," Kuroko said besides her. She gave the male a bright grin.

"We all did a wonderful job! It looks amazing... Thank you everyone!"

The rest of the class nodded at the thankful class representative and took in their hard work for just a few more moments before someone piped up about the time. "It's almost 10AM! The gates will be opening soon for the public."

Tomoko's eyes widened. "Ah, everyone, places!" she ordered frantically, pointing at all directions as students around her rushed to get to their assigned areas. In the classroom itself, there was going to be a two people manning the cashier at any given time and the switch-offs was every two hours, and a few people will be around the classroom to help with giving out requested bakery goods. That left the other half of the class out on the floor and courtyard to complete the other half of their theme.

"The 10 people who are assigned a character role, please put on your costumes!" she said before turning to the redhead with a sparkle in her eyes, "Taiga-chan, don't forget that you're switching off with Aoki-kun at 1PM. Mr. Shinsengumi~"

"Y-You don't have to remind me..." Kagami sputtered with embarrassment.

"It'll be fun!"

"Tch, if it's so fun, why didn't you sign up to cosplay?"

Tomoko gave the male a matter-of-fact smile, "Because I'm the main coordinator and have to be able to jump in and help out with anything. Plus, we already had five girls sign up to be the female characters so I can't take that away from them~ Did you want me to be the geisha so you won't be lonely, Taiga-chan?"

"As if!" he furrowed his brows in disgust, though his face was still tinged red. "I-It's just a hassle to walk around in a costume."

"But you said you do that for Halloween back in America," she tilted her head.

"Kagami-kun is secretly excited," Kuroko piped up from nowhere. He presented the two a wig cap, which when worn, made the person look like he had a bald top with hair on the side. It was a typical samurai hairstyle of the Bakumatsu period. "He should wear this with his costume, too."

"Where did you get that?!"

"I was by the drama club earlier and it caught my eye. I think it'll fit you nicely, Kagami-kun."

"Hell no!" Kagami waved it away like a disease. "Give it to Aoki!"

"Aoki-kun can't wear this. He has very nice hair."