5

"OMG! Lisa, come here!" Jennie squealed

"OMG! Lisa, come here!" Jennie squealed. Lisa hurried to the living room and saw her unnies gazing at the laptop owned by Jennie.

"What is it, Unnie?" Lisa interrogated and crouched beside Chaeyoung.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Miyeon are their new friends, too. They are also YG Trainees.

"Boy In Luv is released now!" Jisoo said. "Let's watch it, ppali!"

Lisa's eyes widened. "Right! Today is their comeback," she thought. "Let's watch it! Oh, my gosh."

Jennie played the video and they all watched the music video carefully. "Woah, Jungkookie looks so cool," Lisa murmured.

"Jungkookie? Yah, he's our sunbaenim," Miyeon said.

"I forgot about that," Lisa thought. "Uh, I just feel calling him that. My bad, mianhe~"

"Who's your bias?" Jennie asked them. "My bias is Suga sunbaenim. He's just so incredible at rapping."

Lisa grinned. "Oh, I'm sure Yoongi the grandpa will like this unnie of mine. They are both savage," she guessed.

"My bias is RM sunbae," Jisoo said.

"The intelligent, huh?" Lisa thought.

"Mine's Jungkook Sunbae," Miyeon said. "He's gifted."

"A golden indeed. He's my twin!" Lisa thought and felt proud of her brothers.

"My bias is Jimin Sunbae," Chaeyoung shyly said.

"Oh, the two cuties," Lisa thought.

"How about you, Liz?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't have any bias," Lisa confessed. "I'm an Ot7," she added. "They are all equal to me."

"Who's the most attractive for you?" Jennie asked.

"Uh, Jungkook," Lisa said. "He's my twin brother! Of course, I'll choose him," she chuckled at that thought.

Miyeon confidentially rolled her eyes. "He's my bias," she asserted.

"We know," Jennie said. "That's her thought, though. No need to be envious, Miyeon-ah."

"Ne.."

"Lisa, do you believe your brother will appear any minute?" Her professor asked.

"I think he's busy, Prof," Lisa said.

She understands that their schedule is packed today so she isn't anticipating him to attend the awarding anymore.

"Okay, let's go to the hall."

The awarding began and the school started to call names of the winners. Until it was her turn.

"And lastly, the champion for the Dance competition, Jeon Lalisa!" Before she could able to step on the stairs, she heard various exclamations coming from the students.

"Wait, isn't that the member of the boyband, BTS?"

"That's Park Jimin!"

Her eyes directly went huge as she saw his brother running to her. Park freaking Jimin appeared and he's not wearing a mask nor cap.

"Sorry, I'm late," He apologized.

"I can't believe this. You're here," she murmured. "And you're not wearing-" he cut her off.

"This day is important for you. You're my sister and I want to be proud of it," he said and clasped her hand. "Let's go receive your award," he muttered.

"Congratulations, Lisa," the dean said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Lisa said and bowed. Jimin captured the moments with his camera.

"We didn't know that your brother is an idol, Lisa-ssi," her professor said.

"Ah, ne. This is the first time he attended the awarding in our university," Lisa said and bowed again.

"Nice to see you here, Jimin-ssi," the dean welcomed him.

"Nice to see you, too, Ma'am," Jimin said.

They took a picture for school purposes and for the news since the media attended.

"And, of course, before we end this program, we should also applaud Lisa's success for being accepted at YG Entertainment!" The Dean said.

"Where are the others, Oppa?" Lisa whispered to Jimin.

"They are at the studio, rehearsing."

"Aren't you rehearsing too, Oppa?"

"Don't worry about me, I talked to PD-nim before I went here."

"Okay, Oppa."

After the awarding, Lisa went home and Jimin went back to BigHit. The moment she unlocked the door, she saw many pieces of luggage in the living room.

"Uh, I'm home!" She shouts.

"Baby girl!" Her Mom said and engulfed her into a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you, Eommoni! Since when did you arrive?"

"About ten minutes ago, and I'm not alone."

"Let me guess, Appa's home?" She asked.

"Nu-uh! It's...."

"Miss me, Lali?"

Her eyes widened when she heard his voice.