10

How days fly so fast

How days fly so fast. Today, Bangtan is practicing for something, and Lisa has been sleeping since they trained for 16 hours long.

"Lisa? Can I come in?" Jisoo knocked to her room and Chaeyoung. Chae's not there, she visited a friend and slept there.

Lisa's too busy sleeping that she hasn't realized that Jisoo's already beside her, stroking her hair. "Hey, Lisa?" She softly wakes her up by calling her name.

By hearing her voice, Lisa slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Jisoo. "It is morning already, unnie?" She sleepily asked.

"Yes," Jisoo said. "Get up. Let's eat outside since others aren't here. We have no one to eat with."

Lisa's brows creased. "Where are they?"

"Chaeng went over to a friend, Jennie was home, and I don't have any idea where's Miyeon."

"Arasso, unnie. Let me fix myself," She rushed into the bathroom, to brush her teeth and such.

Jisoo chuckled and left her room, getting her wallet inside hers. She felt contented to eat with someone, they both are.

After minutes of waiting, Lisa went out of her room, ready to go. They went out of their dorm and decided to eat in the nearest cafè. Not knowing that seven guys are also there to eat after their practice.

"What do you want to eat, Lisa?" Jisoo asked, looking at the big screen where you can see the menu.

"Anything's fine, unnie. But I do want to have waffles," Lisa mumbled.

"Okay. Look for a table and I'll order," Lisa nodded her head and noticed a table where you can see the beautiful street of Hongdae. It's early in the morning so there are no people outside.

She then noticed seven guys looking at her. They are sitting two tables away from her. By looking at their eyes, Lisa knew who they are. She isn't wearing a mask or anything since she's not an idol yet, so they simply recognized her.

She waved her hands and smiled. "Have you been awake all the time?" She asked.

"Yeah," Taehyung sleepily answered. "We just arrived here."

"You should rest after eating," she reminded. Jin finds it weird to talk with their sister wherein she's just two tables away from them.

Jisoo arrived at their table holding the tray of their food. "Oh! Jisoo unnie," Lisa giggled as she saw the foods being distributed by Jisoo.

"Oh, so that's Jisoo," Hobi mumbled and looked back and forth to Jin and Jisoo. "She surely is your girl version, Jin Hyung."