21

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

I woke up feeling a little pain in my head. I checked where I was and saw my room in our house.

Oh, right. I was here before I fainted. I don't know why it happened, tho. I just remember the person who tried to kill me.

He has the same scent as Uncle Kim. I was so afraid and fell, and I don't have any idea what happened next.

"You're awake," I almost fell out of bed when Jin Oppa suddenly talked beside me.

How come I didn't notice him here? "Oppa," I smiled.

There were a lot of happenings today. One of them was Miyeon. She is our sister, but not yet proven. I guess she still hates me? She pushed me earlier. I understand, tho.

"Are you okay now? Feeling dizzy?" He asked.

"A little bit, Oppa. It's okay," I assured him. I finally understand now why Jin Oppa is off today. I mean, he's different.

"Lisa, they said you also need to undergo in DNA test," Seokjin Oppa mumbled.

My brows furrowed. Why would I? I'm starting to get nervous again. "To see if Miyeon and you are matched. Jungkook will do it, too," Jin Oppa added.

I looked at him, he was sighing deeply. "Why are you sighing, Oppa?" I asked. "Is something bad?"

"I just want you to know that whatever problems that you're experiencing right now, you can tell it to me. You got us worried, Lisa. You suddenly fell and it shocked us," Jin Oppa said.

I smiled and hugged him. "Nothing's wrong, Oppa. Maybe I was just tired," It's partly true.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Ne, Oppa," I said. I don't want them to worry too much about me. They also have their problems and I don't want to add up mine.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing my other brothers.

"Where's Miyeon?" I asked.

"Lisa!" Jimin Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, Hobi Oppa, and Jungkook engulfed me into a hug. It was cozy and warm.

"We're glad that you're okay," Jimin Oppa said.

"I'm glad too," I said.

"About your question, she's with Eomma and Appa downstairs," Namjoon Oppa said.

I looked for Yoongi Oppa but he's not here. Maybe he's still upset because of Uncle Kim.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung Oppa asked.

"If you keep on asking her questions, her dizziness might worsen," Jin Oppa scolded him which made me chuckle.

"Do we have food here? Let's celebrate," I said. "It's still 10 pm. It's still our unofficial birthday," I said and pointed at Jungkook.

"We bought foods because we predicted that already," Jungkook said. "Come on, let me help you," he helped me to stand up and supported my arm so I won't fall because of this dizziness.

"We'll eat inside Yoongi Hyung's room," Hobi Oppa whispered to me. "Wait for us here."

They left to get the foods while Jungkook and I waited for them in front of my door room. I like the idea of eating inside Yoongi Oppa's room.

When they arrived, they asked me and Jungkook me to knock on the door since Yoongi Oppa would never scold us.

"Yoongi Oppa?" I knocked first, but the door opened already.

"Come in. I heard your plan already," I giggled and we went inside of his room. Nothing's new inside.

Jin Oppa and the others prepared our food on the table of Yoongi Oppa while I sat beside him on his couch, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I heard the news that you fainted. You shouldn't overwork yourself," he scolded me. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Ne, Oppa," I said.

He ruffles my hair. "Don't worry me again."

That's just so sweet.

"Let's eat now!" Jin Oppa said. He's back to himself now, and I'm happy about it.

Honestly, I'm also bothered about the DNA testing. But with them, I can forget everything.

We ate, tease, laugh, and enjoyed ourselves. The eight of us will stay together, through ups and downs.

I promise.

"Let's take a picture!" Hobi Oppa said.

We took a groufie and I'd say that this is one of the best memories I have with my brothers.

They're the sweetest and I couldn't ask for more.