31

YG ENTERTAINMENTHi, this is YG

YG ENTERTAINMENT
Hi, this is YG. In addition to our major plans with Blackpink, we are officially announcing that Jeon Miyeon will be Blackpink's fifth member. It was decided for a long time. She'll be the Main Vocalist and a Visual.

--

"It started," Jennie announced while browsing on her phone.

"Manager Unnie messaged me. They decided not to announce anything regarding Miyeon and BTS's relationship. It's because Jimin and Taehyung kept on disagreeing," Jisoo said and showed them her phone.

"Our situation is so complicated," Chaeng mumbled.

"Jimin Oppa and Taehyung Oppa did what?" Lisa asked. She came out of her room after brushing her teeth.

"They disagreed to announce Miyeon as their sister," Jisoo said. "Those two love you, huh," she chuckled.

Lisa smiled and sat on the floor to play with Kuma. "I love them, too. It made me happy a bit."

Jennie chuckled. "I knew you can't ignore them."

"I can't and I won't, Unnie," Lisa chuckled, too. "I'm happy that they still treat me like their real sister."

"Jimin Oppa and you are siblings in the eyes of fans, tho," Chaeng said and smiled.

"Yeah," Lisa smiled back.

"Blinks are furious about Miyeon joining us," Jennie said as she read the comments of the Twitter post from YG.

"I've been removed as the Main Vocal. I am deeply sad about it. It was my dream," Chaeng mumbled. "I can't hate Miyeon for too long, but I couldn't help it."

"Girls, let's go. We have a schedule," Jisoo said. "Remember? We have a shooting with BTS."

"Another hell day with Miyeon," Jennie hissed. "I don't know what happened to her! She was so kind!"

"Let's be nice to her," Lisa said. "For real. Let's treat her how she deserves to be treated. She's still her friend..."

"I won't do that," Jennie said. "Never."

"You almost died because of her stupid text," Jisoo said. "But for the show, let's do it. Come on now. Manager Oppa's waiting for us in the parking lot."