37

"Real Men 300?!" Jisoo gasp

"Real Men 300?!" Jisoo gasp. "You sure you can survive those heavy training?! Lisa, you'll enlist in the military!"

"Unnie, it seems fun. Through that show, maybe I can free my mind..." Lisa mumbled. "I am strong physically! I can do it," she smiled.

Jisoo scoffed and held her hand. "Lisa, I want you to know that you can always tell me everything. I am your unnie."

"I know, unnie..."

"Fine. I allow you to join Real Men 300. When are you going?"

"The second week of January," Lisa said.

"Okay," Jisoo sighed. "We're going now to Sajangnim. Behave while we're away, Lalisa. I cooked foods so please don't use my kitchen."

"Roger that."

Though Jisoo's against leaving her alone at that state of mind, she had no choice but to leave because the three more members were waiting for her.

Lisa was mentally and emotionally tired. She doesn't know what to do also because their dorm was guarded.

When she received a call from her Mother. "Ne, Eomma? I miss you."

"I miss you more, Honey. Are you okay? How's your Appa on the Hospital?" Lisa's brows creased.

"What, Eomma? Appa's on the hospital?" She asked.

"Oh, you don't know? I thought one of your brothers or your Eomma told you already. He's at the Seoul National Hospital. I think his situation got worst and badly need a liver donor."

Lisa's tears streamed down as she eagerly changed her clothes. She even accidentally hang up the call. She wore her mask and cap.

She needs to go to the hospital, but who can help her to go out from the bodyguards? There's only one person on her mind that can help her.

Bambam.

She dialed his number, but because she's panicking and crying, she dialed a different number instead of Bambam.

Eunwoo.

"Bam! Help me to go out of our dorm, please. I need to see Appa," she cried.