Chapter 17 - Christmas

A.N: This is the longest chapter so far now...prepare yourselves 😜...please like, comment and follow

"Guess who's here!" Lucifer announces as he bursts into the Mikaelson compound as Klaus groans at the sound of the devil's voice.

"Took your time getting here" Maze comments with a smirk when she sees him.

"I got a little side-lined" He says with a cocky smirk as he fixes his cuff-links.

"You've got a little..." Maze gestures to his mouth with a smirk as he laughs at this as he wipes the red lipstick away. "Courtesy of?"

"An air hostess named Mandy" he tells her as Rose rolls her eyes at him, "you'd really like her Maze" he adds with wink directed at her.

It wasn't a secret to any of them that Maze had indulged in sex with both men and women and no one judged her for her sexual preferences.

At the end of the day it's her life and no one can tell Mazikeen Smith shit about anything.

~Fall on me~

"Can I help you?" Bonnie asks the people at the door.

"Is this where...Davina Claire lives?" The man asks her.

"Is there a problem?"

"We'd prefer to speak with her parental guardian" the man responds coldly as Bonnie steps aside and opens the door wider for them to enter.

The man walks in first, and then the woman she's assuming is his wife followed by a teenage girl.

All three of them seem a little shocked by the inside of the compound.

The compound didn't look like much from outside but Klaus enjoyed that because this why he could shock people.

"If you'll follow me" she says as she leads them to the living room, "I'll go get her" she adds.

"Who are the people in the living room Miss Bennett?" Elijah asks her when she bumps into him as she's making her way up the stairs that lead to the second floor as he's descending them.

He and Klaus hadn't really gotten around to calling her by her name.

With Klaus it was 'the Bennett witch'.

"Apparently they are here to talk to Rose about something" Bonnie shrugs as she heads upstairs. "Rose" she knocks on the bedroom door.

The former reaper opens the door, carrying Henrik in her arms as she does.

She wasn't exactly looking her supermodel best at the moment.

"Bon..."

"There is a couple with a teen downstairs to see you in the living room" She tells Rose as she plays with Henrik's hand, already distracted by him because she can't help it.

He's just the cutest!

"To see me?"

"Yeah" Bonnie nods, "something about Vina" she adds as Rose nods at this.

"Watch over Rik for me please" Rose says as Bonnie nods immediately as she hands the baby over to her. She heads downstairs and bumps into Elijah as he's walking out the living room. "What's going on?" She asks him.

"It's about the school party Davina attended" Elijah replies, "they are the Livingstons" he informs her.

"As in..."

Elijah nods at this.

"Well this should be fun" she adds as he offers her an apologetic look as she walks into the living room. "Mr. and Mrs. Livingston, I'm Rosella Mikaelson. Davina's guardian" she tells them politely as she steps toward them, extending a hand toward them politely as Elijah walks into the room with her.