Story Time

Vintage Beef's PoV

By the time we finish setting up, most of us have already ate a dinner of hot dogs and beans. The sun is setting so I gather everyone around the fire.

"Gather around! It's story time!" I call out.

"You mean spooky stories, right?" Bdubs pokes me over and over.

"Yeah, were telling spoooooky stories right?" Genny walks over to me determined to help Bdubs pester me to no end.

'Its gonna be a long night...' Beef sighs.

Etho's PoV

I sigh as I watch Beef being pestered by the B-Team and their spooky story-telling antics. I can't help but laugh under my breath. Those two will never stop at this rate...

"Alrighty, settle down now," Guude interjects. At this, everyone become quiet.

"Do we have everything?" Aureylian asks.

Kurt exclaims, "I have the marshmallows!" and produces a bag of jumbo marshmallows from his backpack, passing them to Guude.

Pause revealed five chocolate bars from his coat and passed them to Guude as well, asking in a slightly panicked voice, "Who has the graham crackers? We didn't forget them, did we?"

"Nope," Seth's voice rang out. " I have them right here!" With this, he opened his messenger bag to reveal a box of graham crackers.

Finally, we started to unwrap plastic and rip open boxes to assemble our s'mores.

Genny piped up as the marshmallows were roasting, "So now can we tell spooky stories?"

He looked so excited that he was about to explode. He just couldn't wait, could he?

Bdubs nodded his head vigorously in agreement and said, "Trust me guys, we got a good one..." With that, the two looked at each other and gave a wink.

This ought to be good. I snuggled even more into my coat to keep my nose warm, and warmed my hands with the glow of the fire. The flames flicked back and forth, mesmerizingly beautiful.