Chapter 1

'Why is this happening? Why me?' All he remembers seems to flash by in seconds as he tries to break free of the two other skeletons grip on him. A third one stands in front of them all, smiling at him as he struggles. 'Stop.. no.. how did this happen..?' His left eye turns blue so he closes it, trying to hide it from them. 'No... no... no... stop- fighting!' Hate fights for control as he tries to stop it. 'Give up already you brat!' The voice yells inside of him, causing him to start screaming out loud. "NO! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" He shouts, as everything around him, all the others that watch him, smirking, all go black.

                      Ten Weeks Earlier...

Sci looks at the machine he has just finished with great pride, hoping that it'll work this time, instead of blowing up in his face. Dream also stood next to him, giving him an encouraging smile. "I think this'll be it, Dream! I just know it!" Sci smiles back, walking over to the table and grabbing a test tube. Inside the tube is some kind of black goo that belongs to Nightmare, Dreams brother.

Sci places the goo into the machine, prays to himself, turns it on, and backs up. The machine shakes a bit and glows for a minute, and then stops. Dreams face lights up as he realizes it worked. Sci went over to the machine and sees that the goo is gone, and smiles as well. "Sci, you did it!" Dream cheers, hugging the small skeleton. Sci blushes from the yellow skeletons cheerful aura and turns back to the machine.

He pulls out a gun-like weapon inside of it and gives it to Dream. "All you have to do is blast Nightmare with this and it should cause the corrupting surface around him to freak out and break down to nothing, and turn him normal!" Dream smiles and nods. "Wish me luck! Thanks again Sci, I really owe you!" He says, teleporting away.
~—~
"Did you see where Killer went, Cross?" Nightmare asks the black and white skeleton standing next to him. Cross looks at him and shrugs, going back to what he's doing. Nightmare growls at him, but focuses on his thoughts. 'I bet that Color brat is trying to get him good again.. great. Better go find him before he give him ideas..'

Nightmare teleports to an abandoned judgement hall to find Color talking to Killer just as he suspected. "C'mon Killer, if we can get threw the panicking part I bet we can find a way to turn you back!" Killer smiles at him, not because he's happy, but because he is stuck like that. Suddenly, Nightmare throws up bones between the two, causing Color to flinch and turn to him. "Do we seriously have to go threw this again?" Nightmare says, grabbing Killer with his tentacles.

Killer doesn't bother struggling, because he's use to this happening each time Color brings him here. Color never gets away with this because by the time Nightmare notices Killer's gone, he isn't even halfway threw helping fix him and turn him back to normal. Before Color can try and do anything, Nightmare has teleported away with Killer, leaving the flaming skeleton alone, again.

"Why do you keep going there, Killer?" Nightmare growls, putting his hand on Killers target-like soul and starts covering it with darkness like he usually does every now and then. Killer flinches, only because that's what always happens during this. Killer looks down at Nightmares hand and smiles like he always does. "I don't know, he always finds a way to get me there," He says, adding nothing else.

Nightmare gives him a hard stare and puts his hand down, finishing what he was doing. "He just using you, he knows you're a big threat and he also knows your weakness. Anyone would use that for their advantage to take you out," Killer knows he's right, at least he believes he is. The two stand silently for a bit longer before Nightmare eventually puts his hands on Killers shoulders. "Promise me you'll at least try not to go there again,"

"..Ok, I try my best," He agrees, looking into Nightmares eye. Nightmare nods and puts his hands back down. They look at each other for a while before Nightmare suggests they go to the base. Killer agrees, but before the two can teleport, Dream appears with Ink. "Nightmare, can we talk?" Dream says in a calm, yet serious tone. Nightmare growls, obviously not wanting to deal with this, and Killer pulls out his knife.

"I thought you'd know by now that we don't talk to colored idiots," He says in his darker voice. Nightmare only talks to Killer normally, or when he knows he won't be staying long, like with Color earlier. "We know, we just like to get you mad," Ink taunts, causing Dream to flinch a bit. "D-don't do that Ink!" Too late, Nightmare is now p-ssed off. He tries to grab the two with his tentacles, but they dodge and Ink creates a sword and cuts them.

Killer charges at Ink, and continually tries to hit him as Ink dodges. Dream starts getting closer to his brother as Nightmare starts attacking again. Dream dodges the attacks before the two get close. Nightmares aura causes Dream to step back a bit before pulling out some kind of gun. Nightmare smirks at this. "Seriously Dream? You know that won't work on me," Dream smiles in response, causing Nightmare to turn confused. "..I know you're still there brother.. I love you no matter what and we're giving you a second chance.."

Nightmare's face turns furious again. "Are you JOKING DREAM!" He snaps. He thought that Dream had finally shut up about his original, naive self. 'That stupid little..!' Suddenly, Dream fires the gun. A strange comes from it, causing Nightmares eye to shrink. It hits him before he can dodge it, causing him to scream out. "DREAM!! WHAT THE H-LL ARE YOU-"

He looks down and sees his hand is starting to form his outer shell again, the goo flying back. 'Impossible..!' Is all Nightmare can gasp before he starts getting dizzy. Killer looks in his direction in shock, before having to dodge Inks attack again. Before long, Nightmares vision becomes a blur around him. "I'll... k-kill you..." He manages to murmur before he is completely covered by the darkness around him

                                ~{TBC}~

Oofie, hello everyone! What did you think of the first chapter? Should I continue writing this? Please let me know lol.