Ch. 6

It the day of the funeral. Im not exitedone bit. To see her put in the ground.

I see all my fellow troops and family there. I am happy everyone cared and came.

I hear it's time to get ready for the funeral to start.

"We are gathered here today to morne the loss of Ashley Buhr-Holmes." I hear the pastor say sadly

"Ashley was shot in a regular traffic stop. Ashley was with the Alaska State Troopers for 2 years she loved playing with her brother, Cole, Micheal, and Clark. She loved to play with her children and be overall a giddy person." The pastor said.

At this point I was cryin, since I was the only child left in the family I felt alone and sad, and empty inside,

The funeral seemed like it lasted forever, I got one last look at her before we shut the casket.

"I love you little sis!" I said while crying

Me and my fellow male troops carried her to the Hurse.

We finally arrive at Palmer Funeral Grounds. I was even sader to put her into the ground.

Knowing her husband died three years ago from cancer. Her children had no wear to go. I was only 29 she was 25 I had to take her kids in. This means I am gonna have to take care of her 2 children and add my 3 I have five kids to take care of. 

The funeral finally ended. We all went home and the next day came. I was tired but ready for work.

Matcomm 1B-29 Theres a 10-16 

Matcomm 1B-29 I am close I will do this one. I might need 10-68 10-12

Matcomm 10-4 

This was the one that Ashley had gone on about a week ago. I was so not ready for this. I was filled with anger, simply because they treated her like shit.

"Hey, State Troopers" I yelled

(No anwser)

I procceed to yell again

Finally an awnser

"What do you pigs want!" She yelled

"We had gotten a call to 911 bout a domestic disbute" I said

She and her husband were in my face about this time.

Matcomm 1B-29 Im gonna need 10-68 ASAP

Backup arrives about 1o minutes later is Mitchell my best friend. I felt safer.

"Whats going on?" She asks

I tell her.

"You guys need to work this out or you both are gonna be placed under arrest." I said.

They went inside and we were about to get in our car. When we heard one single gun shot. the husband walks out with a huge hole on his chest and the women right behind him, she procceeds to shoot in the air. We shoot shes dead. 

"God Damn It.!" I yelled 

We call an ambulance and more backup. Me and Mitchell Leave the Scene.