Ch. 12

A few months had gone by without a peep from Mr. Mitchell which was quit strange. But I was happy. Everything was back to normal. Witt was back in the field with me. I was no longer alone. I love it.

1B-29 There's a 10-31 10-32 Respond quickly. 

Matcomm 10-4 I will be arriving shortly send 10-68 

When I arrived at the residents house. I look around before exiting my vehicle.

I walk up to the door which was slightly open.

"State Troopers" I yelled

(No Awnser)

"Hey! State Troopers, Come On Out! I yell again with some force.

I walk in and find a huge mess. To soon find our there a was a burgerly. Two dead and animals involved. 

Matcomm 1B-29 I need a 10-41 10-68. Two Deaseased.

Matcomm 10-4 in route. Ambulance as well.

I was hoping so see Mitchell as my back up, but I got storm. After loosing all my friends months ago, I really was not impressed to see him. 

"Hey, Whats The Problem?" He said

"Burgerly, Check all CLEAR" I said

Out of no where I heard a plate or some type of glass drop inside the house, me and my partner head in with our guns drawn. I look out the window and see the man running into the woods. I just throught the door running as fast as Icould. I get so close and jump landing on the purke. 

"Stop Restisting!" I yelled

"Get the F*** off me!" He yelled.

I finally get a chance to turn him over and I look, I think to my self he is just a teen maybe 16-17 very young. I get him up and cuff him. I walk him to my car.

"What were you thinking?" I asked kinda pissed

"Idk, I need the money pig!" He yelled.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will and can be used against you in the court of law, you have a right to an attorney if one can't be affored one will be appointed to you. Do you undertstand these rights as I have read them to you?" I yell.

I take the kid do JDC which I am not proud of considering I have two young boys of my own.

I get ready for the day to end and I open up my computer which is my car, I look up the boys name. "Nick Edward Collins" I look at the picture and focus it. He came hear on famly vactaion before moving to Indiana from Califrnia? I see this and contact his parents, but they did not awnser. I got the voice machine. I recived a call later from what sounded like a drunk fool, his name was Steve he said.

I did not understand spring break.