Ch. 9

She came to me with some starttling news.

"Can yuou bielve it?" she said

"Me no, no I can't" I said

"We are expecting a new family member" she said

As I looked at her with shocked I thought to myself I will be without a partner for 9 months and she will be on Maturety Leave. I will be in the field by myself with no back up.

Matcomm 1B-29 theres a Man with a 10-29

Matcom 1B-29 I got this one. 

Matcomm 10-4

As I arrived I seen the man walking I asked him to stop and but his hands behind his back and get on the ground. I was putting him in the back when I recived a distrubing call, It was Christian Mitchell with a startling voice mail "I will make you and all your family and friends miserable until you give me what I want" the number was restricted so there was no way to get ahold of him. 

A few months had gone by without hearing from Mr. Mitchell I was shocked I was on a routine traffic stop when out of no where, I had gotten a call from Hunter. 

"OHH MY GOD" he yelled

"What?" I said

"WHAT DO I DO?" I said

"HER WATER BROKE, WE ARE HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL" he said 

I quickly ran back to my car and put my lights and sirens on heading to the hospital. I soon arrive. I run in looking and shouting Ann Witts room, where is it? The nurse directs me to the room. The nurses there would not let me in. I sat there for 15 hours and when that door opened Hunter told me I could come in. I went in and saw Witt with two bueitul babies with one blue blanket and one pink one. There are amazing she said.

A few hours later I was back on the road. Not knowing what to do. It was a typical boring day. I was set up on the side of the road watching for speeders when I recived a call (Restricted).

"Hello?" I awnsered

"I see you and your friend Mrs. Witt, have had some suprises in the world?" Mitchell said

"Where are you?" I snapped

"Look hear, you don't need to know where I am. You try to look and I will kill your family." He snapped

The phone call ended

I got nervous and left to my house and then to Witts house. I arrive and saw no one home but the front door was open, I pulled my gun out and aimed it towards the house I walked in and there was a note. It read 

(Looking for something?)

I quickly got in my car and left.