Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ.

River snored lightly as his head laid against Alicia's arm, it was two in the morning and they barely went to sleep at eleven

River snored lightly as his head laid against Alicia's arm, it was two in the morning and they barely went to sleep at eleven. The bed dipped and Flora comes crawling up the bed, she was crying quietly because the poor child had a nightmare. River quickly pops up because it was a fatherly instinct of his plus Alicia would've gotten up but the woman is tired and she needed her rest. "What's wrong?" He sought and Flora crawled in his lap, his arms wrap around her. "There was-There was a big man  in the closet and-and I don't even remember the rest of it, it was so scary." Flora cries softly and her little whimpers made River so sad, he didn't like it when they cry.

"It's okay, I'm here." River assured her, Flora wipes her face and she sniffles. "I think he is in the closet." Flora mumbles and he gets up, he hoists her up on his side. "Well, I'm gonna beat him up." He tells her and Flora cracks a smile because she has beaten this big man up before and it would have her laughing so hard that she couldn't even breathe. They walk back to her room and he puts her back into her bed, he looks at her. "No one messes with my baby." He tells her and Flora smiles with a nod. "Yeah." She piped and River turns around, he looks at the closet door and he put his hands on his hip. "I will give you three seconds to come out of the closet." He announced making Flora chuckle a little.

"One... Two... Three." River counted out and he crosses his arms then he swishes his body around. "Oh, he thinks I'm foolin' around eh?" He remarked to Flora making her laugh, he turns around and he walks to the closet and he opens the door. "Oh don't try to run now, you fucking with my kid? Get ready for a beat down buddy." River says into the closet even though there was no one in there. River walks in and he starts making shuffling noises around her closet. "Come here you!" River exclaimed and Flora was screaming with laughter because her Daddy was so funny to her.

River comes out and his hair is all over the place and he closes her closet door. "There, I beat him up for you." He says and Flora laughs as she kicks her legs. River lays next to her even though her bed was a bit tiny but enough for him to lay next to her. "Daddy, I love you sooo much, I love you, I love you, I love you." Flora says over and over as she kisses his cheek, River hugs her and he kisses her head. "Not as much as I love you. I love you so much that it's impossible but it is possible." He tells her and Flora chuckles as she stares into his eyes, they had matching eyes very blue but a little green in them.

"Are you sleepy?" River questioned Flora and she shakes her head as she smiles, River puts his arm around her as he gets under the cover. "Daddy, I can't wait for our new brother or baby sister. I get to be a big sister, two times." She smiles as she held up two fingers and River nodded and he smiles. "Yeah, I get to be a Daddy, three times." He says and Flora smiles as plays with his hair.

"Flora, you got to sleep, I promise I'll be right here when you wake up." River tells her and Flora frowns. "You promise?" She questioned and he nods, her little sleepy doe eyes were finally starting to close because in reality, the little girl was tired but not as tired as River. He watches her fall right back to sleep and right after her, he fell asleep and as he said, he was gonna be here when she wakes up.