12

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Hangyul whispered across the table to Wooseok.

Wooseok sneakily looked around the cafeteria before sighing, "What are we doing?" He dramatically threw himself on the table.

"What? This was your plan." Hangyul put his hands up in protest, "it might work, but I don't know."

He grabbed the younger's hand squeezing it, "well, where do we even start?"

"You know that girl that came up to Seungyeon before?" Hangyul perked up, "we all know how jealous Seungwoo can get."

Wooseok felt a grin coming up to his face, "we could use her."

Hangyul hit shoulder softly, "no, we're not using anyone, we'll just talk to her." The older pouted and rubbed his shoulder while nodding.

"What a sight to see! Wooseok is here before us? I might be hallucinating," they turned around to see Yohan dramatically wobble around while putting a hand on his forehead.

"Hey guys." Hangyul rolled his eyes playfully while greeting them.

"We're trying to get Seungwoo and Seungyeon together," Wooseok said getting closer to Yohan, "but we're gonna need all the help."

Yohan nodded his head, "okay, so what have you come up with?" He asked.

"Well we were planning on talking to the girl who Seungyeon was talking to." Hangyul answered. Yohan shook his head.

"I have a better idea." The other two looked at each other and got closer to Yohan.

Yohan looked around before continuing, "we could use Wooseok."

Wooseok backed up shaking his head aggressively, "no, that not happening."

"You don't even know that I was going to do," Wooseok sighed before getting close again, "you kissed him and Seungyeon saw. But he doesn't know the contex. So we're gonna use that."

Hangyul furrowed his eyebrows not being fond of the idea, "how?"

"Instead of making Seungwoo jealous, we'll make Seungyeon jealous." Yohan tried convincing them, not seeing the problem.

"Listen, I just kissed him because Seungyeon was literally right behind him. I didn't mean anything by it." Wooseok deafened himself while looking at Hangyul.

"I don't ca- oh~" Yohan cut himself off and smirked at the two, "so~~" he folded his hands together and looked between the two with a creepy grin.

"It just happened." They both said at the same time.

"What just happened?" They turned their heads seeing Seungyeon and Seungwoo standing behind them.

"Scoot." Seungwoo said to Hangyul before sitting down with Seungyeon beside him.

Seungyeon laid his head on Seungwoo's shoulder and groaned. The older chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Apparently he drank last night." He answered the confused boys, "so, what happened?"

Yohan immediately grinned and looked at Hangyul and Wooseok, "They're dating." He whisper shouted.

Seungwoo's eyes widened and he jumped out of excitement causing Seungyeon's head to jump with him.

"Ooh sorry." Seungwoo quickly apologized and placed his head back on his shoulder.

Hangyul hit Yohan's head followed by wooseok doing the same thing.

"Ow!" He said rubbing his head and looking at them, "oh. It just slipped out."

"What are we going to do now?" Wooseok said hitting his head on Yohan's back, "let's go back to plan A."

They silently agreed, before Hangyul jumped surprising the others. The eldest gave him a glare making him quickly apologize.

"We'll just use Yohan," he grinned at the older while earning a high-five from Wooseok.

Yohan chuckled nervously looking around, "What do you mean?" He squeaked out.

"You'll see."

🦋

They all agreed on meeting up at X1°, except for their younger friends.

"So that's it. You got it?" Yohan was standing in between Wooseok and Hangyul not whispering about their plan.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Seungwoo turned around and asked, they all moved away from each other and started looking around.

"Sorry, What?" Wooseok played dumb causing the older to roll his eyes and go to their spot the others following.

"So what would you like to order?" A waiter came up to them and asked for their orders.

"I would li- oh my god," Seungyeon looked up seeing a familiar male who bitterly smiled at him, "i forgot I swear! We can talk right now."

Seungyeon got up and started talk to the male. His three friends looking at each other then at Seungwoo who seemed to be calm.

"Hey Byungchan." Seungwoo got up and hugged the younger. He didn't notice that someone was basically burning holes into his friends head but the other three did.

"That's it, we'll have him help." Yohan said his eyes brightening. They all agreed not taking their eyes off of Seungyeon in amusement.

"How does he say he doesn't have feeling for him?" Hangyul questioned putting his chin in his hands. The other two shrugged and pretended they weren't watching when they came back to the table.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Wooseok said, they all nodded not catching the wink Yohan and Hangyul threw at him. He gave them an okay sign when reached the back door.

He saw a 'employees only' sign but ignored it and made his way in.

"Whoa, you're not allowed in he- Wooseok?" A male with pink hair came up to him. Wooseok squinted his eyes before they widened.

"Sejin?" He asked, then he was pulled in for a hug, "it's been so long!" Sejin exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm good your good. I need Byungchan." He needed to finish quickly before they notice he's been gone too long.

"You're still very blunt." He chuckled, "why do you need Byungchan?" He asked.

"We're doing this thing, so where is he?" He got on his tippy toes trying to look for him.

"I'll bring him, hold on." Sejin left and quickly came back with Byungchan.

"Your not dating anyone right?" He bluntly asked. The male was a bit taken back and chuckled rubbing his nape.

"I kind of am." He said, glancing at Sejin.

"Well talk to them because it's going to be a long night."

I felt the need to insert this here. Because omg the way he grabbed Seungwoo's chin, and he just threw his head back like that aaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH you nnnnnneeeeeeedddddd to seeeeeee iiiiitttt. I have no words. I need all the angles pleaseee