26

Crackheads

Minhee: good morning

Minhee: how was the party?

Hangyul: it was really fun actually

Hangyul: but,

Hangyul: the after party was even better

Dongpyo: DONT guve us anymore details please

Wooseok: please stop talking Hangyul

Yohan: yeah the after party was definitely better

Minhee: YOU GUYS HAD A THREEQAY?????

Dongpyo: Let's go kids

Hyungjun: what's a three way?

Yohan: NO

Yohan: I WAS TALKING boUT THE ACTYAL AFTER OARTY

Hangyul: welp I was not

Wooseok: Anyways where's the other couple?

Seungwoo: can you come over?

Hangyul: OF course

Seungwoo: no

Seungwoo: just Wooseok please

Seungwoo: I'm sorry I just need one person rn

Yohan: no it's okay

Hangyul: yeah it's fine as long as your comfortable

Seungwoo: thanks guys

Wooseok: I'll be there in 5
Read 13:45

Seungyeon threw his phone to the side and put his hands on his face. He sighed out and laid back onto his bed.

"Why did I do that?" He whispered to himself. He felt his eyes start to water but quickly wiped them and sat up after hearing a knock on his door.

He decided to go back home for the rest of the week.

"Seungyeon, are in there?" A soft voice said, he got up and opened the door and engulfed his mother in a warm hug.

"Hi." His mom chuckled and hugged him, rubbing his back.

"How have you been?" She looked up at him and placed a hand on his cheek, he felt his eyes water but he nodded, "hey, are you okay?"

His lips started to quiver and he felt tear droplets running down his cheeks, his breathing became uneven and he pulled his mom back into a hug and cried on her shoulder.

🦋

Seungwoo sat across from Wooseok and played with his fingers.

"What happened?" Wooseok softly asked getting closer to him. The older looked up but quickly looked back down.

"We had sex." Seungwoo quietly said, Wooseok was a bit taken back but just nodded.

"Okay, um...I guess that's progress." He mumbled.

"Yeah, but I woke up this morning before him, and it was an amazing feeling, you know. I'm pretty sure you've felt like that with Hangyul and Yohan." Wooseok's head shot up and he felt his face heat up, "there was no after party."

He cleared his throat and looked away, "anyways, he woke up a little bit later than me. I thought he would've gotten used to this or is trying I guess," he chuckled.

"But um.. I guess not because it was like as soon as he remembered what happened it looked like he regretted but I don't wanna assume anything. He quickly got up and started looking for his clothes, it felt like a one night stand." He angrily said.

"I thought he would just leave, I thought maybe he was just processing everything, but then he looked at me and said," Seungwoo looked Wooseok dead in the eyes, "this was a mistake. I think we should just be friends, we shouldn't do this again. Your feelings aren't my problem."

Wooseok didn't know how to respond, "then he just walked out?" Seungwoo nodded, "do you know where he is right now?"

He shook his head and wiped his eyes, "I would assume he was in his dorm, but he could've went back home because his dorm mate is not in the city and he lost his keys."

"That's why he's been staying here.." Wooseok said to himself, "are you doing anything?"

"Wooseok, whats going on with you?" The older ignored the question Wooseok asked and startled the younger.

Wooseok didn't know how to answer but he felt it was good to keeps the older's mind from thinking back to the latter.

"Um... i don't really know.." he looked around avoiding Seungwoo's gaze, "it's just, I know I love Hangyul, but I think I also like Yohan."

"I wasn't going to say anything but Yohan does like you and he's said that he had feelings for Hangyul." Wooseok just played with his fingers.

"I know that, you probably already figured out that we had sex," Seungwoo nodded, "I don't know, it just felt so much-"

"No, you are NOT going to go into details about that." Seungwoo stopped him and they bother laughed.

"I think you guys should talk, it's the only way to solve things." Wooseok suddenly said, "because after this I'm going to Hangyul's place and taking Yohan with me and we're going to have a civil conversation with each other and you should go to Seungyeon's house and talk to him."

Seungwoo suddenly felt a burst of energy and I hopped off the couch, "Alright! I'm gonna go takes a shower and your going to leave."

Wooseok got up and went towards the door while Seungwoo ran to the bathroom.

"Bye! Where protecting its more likely with two people!" Seungwoo yelled.

"Shut up!" Wooseok closed the door with a smile on his face and made his way to Yohan's dorm.

"Get down loser we're going to Hangyul's." He quickly hang up the phone not waiting for an answer.

After some time, Yohan finally came down and got inside the car awkwardly but that was quickly washed away when Wooseok planted a kiss on his lips and grabbed his hand.

Yohan sat wide eyed in the passenger seat on the car not saying anything but he was a bit relieved nonetheless.