15

"Finally! Goddamnit!" Wooseok yelled Hangyul giving him a betrayed look, "what? I know we lost, I was just waiting for the damn Netflix series to finish from in front of me. I didn't know I bought front row tickets."

Yohan laughed out loud earning a glare from Seungyeon who was close to him and made him flinch and move back.

"So Wooseok will go first then," Seungyeon said, "Yohan will you do the honors, since I saw you looking up things." Yohan gave him a smile and laughed evilly towards Wooseok making roll him eyes.

"Okay here, grab any book near you and turn to any page and read it with your sexist voice," Wooseok scoffed at the childish penalty before realizing there's more, "in Hangyul's ear."

He took back his scoff and got up to grab a book from the shelves internally screaming at Yohan.

"Just one sentence right?" Wooseok asked getting a nod in return.

"Oh no wait." Seungwoo said quickly getting up and going to where Yohan and Seungyeon were seated, "sorry Byungchan. You have to watch this alone." He pulled his knees up to his chest and waited.

The three got on the floor and huddled together and pretended to pray for Byungchan who was slowly backing away.

Wooseok gave them the middles finger and got close to Hangyul. He grabbed his neck and got close to his ear. Hangyul felt the hot breath and immediately became flustered.

" "And yet, when he held the file he didn't feel any warmth... In fact, he felt vaguely revolted." " he dragged out the words breathing out the sentence.

The other three got closer to each other trying to cover each other's eyes. Seungwoo was particularly in between Seungyeon's legs with the younger's arms pulling him to his chest.

Yohan went behind them and covered his eyes. As for Byungchan, he went back in to kitchen and grabbed the keys to the store.

"That's enough for today." He said while walking out of the café then walking back in.

Seungwoo, Seungyeon and Yohan pretended to be dead and fell on each other. The eldest laying on Seungyeon with their legs entangled together. Yohan was being suffocated in the back of them but just endured it. Byungchan came and joined them.

As for the couple, Wooseok was just watching while Hangyul was silently whispering to himself to calm down.

"Okay that's enough." Wooseok finally said making all 'come back from the dead'.

Seungwoo and Seungyeon stayed in their same position expect Seungyeon had his head on the older's back while wrapping his arms around his waist and Seungwoo grabbing his hand to hold them.

They leaned onto each other and just stayed there.

"It's really late, we need to go home." Byungchan said clearing his throat. They all silently agreed but didn't move, "get out of my café you hoes."

They all groaned and got up. Wooseok threw his keys to Yohan knowing he wasn't going to drive himself home. He stared at keys he caught but just sighed and told them to hurry while heading to car.

"We has a lot of fun, thanks for letting us stay Byungchan." Seungwoo sincerely thanked pulling him into a quick hug. They all came up and gave him a friendly hug and leaving the café after thanking him, leaving Seungyeon with him, and we'll Seungwoo waiting in the corner.

"Don't fuck it up." Byungchan whispered while hugging him, "because if you well, we're coming after you" he warned while still giving him a smile.

Seungyeon nodded and smiled at him and thanked him.

He grabbed Seungwoo's hand and left the café waving at the younger.

"Let's go home." Seungwoo said while squeezing the younger's hand, Seungyeon gave him a soft smile and they headed home.