Chapter 43

X rated scene here;
Read at your own risk😘

My playlist for this chapter;
Earned it by The weekend
Love on the brain by Rihanna
Bed peace by Jhene Aiko
S&M by Rihanna
Black car by Leon Else

Micheal pulled me to himself and whispered into my ears;
"You are freaking beautiful" before capturing my lips in his own..........
His hands on my face started to roam down and they felt so good; my whole body started feeling so type of way- it was a tingling sensation. The towel that I grabbed slipped totally from my fingers. My hands were by my side but on their own free will rose up and touched his perfectly sculptured chest; I started feeling him everywhere. It was freaking amazing. This was the act of making out and we made the most of it.
His every movement oozed sexiness- he was dripping in it. He was still kissing me when I felt his hands on my breasts. It was too much for me to handle and my legs felt like jello. If it wasn't for Micheal who carried me up to the bed, I would have melted into a puddle.
We were both on the bed now and he got on top of me with his legs on both sides of my hips.
One thing led to another and his sweatpants came off and then........🤫🤫🤫🤫🙈🙉🙊🙊🙊🙊

I woke up the next day feeling warm all over. I turned over just to feel something poking the insides of my legs. My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with the smiling face of Micheal.
The events of last night floated into my memory and I am pretty sure I flushed bright red.
He brought his face closer to mine and he went in for a kiss I remembered my morning breath. I tried to pull away but it was already too late as he kissed me gently on my lips. He bit my lower lips and a moan escaped from me making my lips part which he took as an opportunity to deepen the kiss. His hands started trailing down my naked body and I got aware of the fact that I was still completely naked under the blanket.
As I felt his hands close to my core I jerked back feeling so self conscious.
He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me before letting me go.
Still looking directly at me, he stood up from the bed in all his glory; his erection standing straight for me to see. He smiled when he saw my reaction which is my mouth opened wide- I quickly shut it but couldn't remove my eyes off him and his delicious body. He slowly picked his sweatpants which was on the ground and wore it. Everything about him then was so magical and for a moment I regretted cutting our little session this morning short.
After he was dressed in just his sweatpants, he winked at me and left the room. My head was spinning and my whole body was so hot. I thought about last night and I felt the experience all over again. The sex was mind-blowing; we went over and over again. He was so gentle when he discovered I was still a virgin; we had never talked about our sex life so I didn't bother telling him before now.
Still he took his time and went slowly so I wouldn't get hurt. I started smiling all over again.
I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom but this time, I carried my towel with me. I started brushing so I would go downstairs to start up breakfast when I saw a mark on my neck. It was a hickey given to me by Micheal last night. I smiled and continued brushing.
When I was done, I went back to the room to get something to wear which was Michael's top. He is way bigger than I am so the top went down to the middle of my thighs and I didn't need to wear anything under. I packed my hair up into a messy bun and went downstairs.

I am back guysssssssss...I know this chapter is really short and most of you would have to start reading the book all over again 'cause it's been a really long time but be prepared 'cause I'm planning to hit y'all with consistent updates till the book ends.
I'm dedicating the rest of this book and this chapter to some lovely people that I can proudly say are my friends now; I met them on Wattpad and it's been lovely chatting with them so here it goes;
Angelwriter16
Tolurules
Wura___
I love you guys with all of my beautiful heart... that's right; my heart is beautiful and it's all because of you
So read up and comment and I'll be waiting to hear your reviews
Expect more tomorrow
Till then
Xoxoxoxoxo
Ife or Smiley😁
Ps: check out their books; you won't regret it