Dysphoria

Dysphoria
noun

a state of feeling unwell or unhappy

★★★

It's warm.

But the water's warmth isn't enough to get rid of the numbing pain in your heart.

You submerge yourself deeper into the water, exhaling underneath the surface. The distinct 'pop' of a few bubbles lulls you into a state of relaxation. Or as relaxed as your mind would let you.

Your mind is once again plagued by thoughts of him. His grayish-blue eyes, his silky raven hair, his lips. His determination, his skill, his entire being. Everything about him drove you mad. And you hated it.

You hated the fact that he made you feel this way, made you feel nothing but hopeful and hopeless at the same time. You hated the fact that you could never tell what he was thinking. You hated the fact that you would never be able to gather enough courage to ask, that he would never see you as anything more than the quiet classmate who sat in the corner of your classroom, that he would never, ever, feel the way you felt towards him.

You choke on a sob that you try to hold back, the pain in your chest becoming a bit too much. Then you cry. Whether they were tears of anger or tears of sorrow, you couldn't tell. The only thing that you recognized right now was the feeling of emptiness and despair that loving a certain Kageyama Tobio brought you.

★★★

Short update!!

I write sad stories better than I write happy ones. Probably because I can relate more, no joke. I live a sad life UuU

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Advice and constructive criticism is highly appreciated!! ♥♥♥

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

12/25/14 - /12/25/14