WGM Jin 20.3

Winter's POV

Now, I feel my cheeks are wet. Damn this man! He smile to him at pinunasan n'ya ang mga luha ko.

"Wala na puro sipon ka na. Kadiri! Ayoko ng magpakasal sa'yo,"

Sinamaan ko s'ya ng tingin. Gago 'to ah!

"Jin, you don't have to try your best to be perfect. Being as you are is already enough to me. I never thought this will gonna happen, after what you did to me, your treatment kills me especially when we came back here. You didn't talk to me and I hate you for that--"

"AYAN NA NAMAN! ENGLISH NA NAMAN! DINUDUGO NA KAMING LAHAT DITO! MAGTAGALOG KAYO PARANG AWA N'YO NA!!" - Hobi

"WALA KAMENG PAKE!" - Jin

"Wala kang papi mamaya sa reception ha!" - Joonie

"Ay joke!" Jin replied sabay lingon sa akin. "Magtagalog ka na kase," he said to me. Inirapan ko nalang s'ya at napailing.

"At first, I really hate you for being an ass--being rude. You always humiliate me. I swear that I won't fall inlove with you but you...your gayish things breaking my walls without even realizing it. You even gave me false hopes especially when we got a secret mission from the show but you didn't send those photos to them, and you made me feel guilty. I know, you know that I love you and I want to spend my life with you for the rest of my life with our family and the boys, of course--"

"YES!! MAHAL KAMI NI NOONA!!!!" - V

"Wala naman akong choice," sagot ko.

"Seokjin, I don't remember you, honestly. I hope you forgive me for that but I will make sure that I will remember you now until we die, and in the name of the God, I vow to take you as my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow,"

After the vow is exchanging of rings. Nadagdagan ang engagement ring ko and the wedding ring is beautiful. Match s'ya sa engagement ring ko. It is a round diamond while my engagement ring is 4 tiny pieces square diamond. A silver rings na puro crystals na paikot.

'Di kaya maholdap ako nito?

And for the final ceremony. After this pronouncement, we're now officially married.

"Father, ang tagal po ng you may kiss the bride," - Hobi

"Excited ka?" - Yoongi

"Oo! Nagugutom na kaya ako," - Hobi

"Kainin mo nalang si Suga hyung," - Joonie

Hindi na namin pinansin ang mga boys at nakinig nalang sa pari.

"Now that Kim Seokjin and Winter Fortaves have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged by the power vested in me, I pronounce them, husband and wife. In the name of the father, of the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen,"

We both smile to the priest. "Jin, you may kiss the bride,"

Nagpalakpakan ang mga tao. Dahan-dahan namang itinaas ni Jin ang belo ko. "I told you, don't cry," he said. I smile to him as I hold his hands while those are on my cheeks, cupping my face. "I can't help it," I replied.

Then our lips met. It was a peck but I can't help but to giggle. Masaya kaming lumabas ng simbahan at dumiretso sa reception.

PAGDATING ay pakiramdaman ko ay nasa concert ako ng Bangtan. PURO VIOLET!!!

"You want violet, right? Here. Magpakasawa ka sa violet,"

Sinamaan ko ng tingin si Jin at hinampas ito sa braso.

Wala kaming ibang ginawa sa reception kundi ang kumain at magtawanan. Until the boys went to stage. They perform Boy In Luv and For You.

"I know you're disappointed earlier kasi hindi For You ang kanta habang naglalakad ka, I found it awkward dahil hindi s'ya match sa istorya natin kaya dito nalang ako babawi,"

I smile to Jin as he dance. Gwapo talagang bakla na 'to! I'm so happy that finally, I'm officially his wife and he's officially my husband.