WGM Jin 20.2

Winter's POV

Myghaaaad! This is it! The priest look to us.

"I charge you both as you stand in God's presence to remember that love and loyalty alone will serve the foundations of a happy and enduring home. If the solemn vows which you are about to make are kept permanently and if you steadfastlt seek to do the will of your Heavenly Father, your life will be full of peace and joy, and the home which are you establishing will abide through every change,"

After those chaos happened. Itu na kami ni Jinnie!!!! I feel I am gonna cry!

Now, the pledging starts...

"Do you Kim Seokjin, in the presence of God to love and cherish Winter Fortaves to respect and support her dreams, to laugh with her, to trust and always believe in her, to shelter her when times are difficult, to grow with her, to have faith in your journey together through all the changes that will come, and to faithfully love her forever, with all of your heart?" the priest said to Jin.

"I do," he replied kasabay ng pagpisil n'ya sa kamay ko.

"Do you Winter Fortaves, in the presence of God to love and cherish Kim Seokjin to respect and support his dreams to laugh with him, to trust and always believe in him, to shelter him when times are difficult, to grow with him, to have faith in your journey together through all the changes that will come, and to faithfully love him forever, with all of your heart?"

I smile and nod. "I do, father," I answered.

I never dreamed of this. All I thought that this imaginations will turn into ash because of Jin's treatment towards me before. But look what's happening now, we're actually freaking marrying each other...FOR REAL.

And it's the time for the vows.

He smile to me.

"Winter, I wanna say sorry for all I've cost you. All the pain that you felt when I don't understand myself and my feelings. My cold treatment and the times when I get irritated to you and those times when I get mad to you for being a bitch--"

"Word please," the priest warned. "Ay," tanging nasabi ni Jin.

"I know that you already know that I have a crush on you. Ever since I saw you once when I was a kid, if you remembered you saved me from the bullies. I was a transferee that time and you were there to help me with those bullies. The only remembrance I have to recognize you is your mole on your neck. Those moles are three and they align horizontally and I found it cute plus your hazelnut eyes. Then I saw you again in a fashion show, you we---"

"OMG TAEHYUNG!!!"

Agad kaming napalingon sa pwesto ng bangtan. May dugong tumutulo mula sa ilong n'ya. Ay na-nosebleed?

"Hyung, parang awa mo na, tagalugin mo! Wala akong maintindihan," pagmamakaawa ni V habang pinupunas ang ilong n'ya.

"Manahimik ka! Mas romantic kapag english! Tumahimik ka, 'di ka kakain sa reception, gago ka ah!" - Jin

The priest made a fake cough. Hindi na nagsorry si Jin dahil sa pagmumura n'ya at tumingin nalang s'ya sa akin.

"I'm so happy that you became my partner in We Got Married show. I can't believe na makakapartner ko ang crush ko kaso bigla mo akong tinawag na baklita kaya medyo na-turn off ako pero wala e. Malakas ka sa'kin kaya wala akong nagawa kundi ang magustuhan ka. Days and months passed, mas narealize ko na talagang mahal kita lalo na doon sa part na kinuha ka n'ong paksh--n'ong si Travis. I almost went crazy that time. I never regretted what happened in Paris because that time is the most precious night I've ever felt though I felt guilty. I was so lucky and I guess, I am the luckiest guy in the whole wide world because I got married to you. I promise to you that I will try my best to be a perfect husband and father to you and our baby, to be fitted to you, and in the name of the God, I vow to take you as my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow,"