Hi

Hi, it's me again, I kept to my word and came back to check on my book, see if anything's changed.
Believe it or not my burst of thoughts has earned me a place #633 in the hashtag therapy- mad, isn't it? You're probably rolling your eyes and thinking that a rank in 6oo is nothing, maybe you've even written a book which has ranked in the top 1o; or you've just written a book in general, if so please jot it down in the comments and I will be more than happy to check out your brilliant works of art!
I never really explained what this digital book of mine is about, well, I don't really know myself. It's a burst of my thoughts, updates of my life and just, chatting in general. Sounds like a very messy layout doesn't it? Well, that's kind of what my messy brain is going for xD. And maybe my use of vocabulary and the way I word my sentences puts you off, I sound like a geek? Very formal? Posh? Well no, I've been in set one English (a very good thing) since sets started (set one being the best of the best) and I don't read so I thought I'll challenge to widen my vocabulary and become more fluent in my more educational type sentences by writing random thoughts down here, if I text my friends like I normally do I rarely sound this posh trust me xD.
This book is also about therapy, I'm no therapist but I do understand how to give structured advice and I'll even give you advice on how to give advice and the complicated list goes on.
I may even talk about religious, scientific, or even spiritual aspects. I'll basically talk about anything and everything, sounds pretty cool right? Also sounds like a lot of work on my hand, which I'm fine with. I quite like this routine of tapping down random yet thoughtful opinions, beliefs and thoughts for the public to read, and hopefully take in to consideration and/or agree with me. Yet of course not everyone agrees with everyone.
I've always been told I have such a mature mindset since little, and I'm extremely observant which makes me quite a suitable person to write a book such as this one I am typing on this very second. And I hope you enjoy it.
And I hope I enjoy your company as much! I'm very excited to be writing to you more and even maybe make some friends who approve of my work and vise versa!
Now, of course, I am running late for things again, so I need to skid. I hope to see you here again soon, have a nice day and take every day as it comes!
-lem0n