its been a while

hello!
i haven't been updating in months, i guess i've just been working on myself and others.
i have a low immune system which causes me to get ill a lot more than some, so i've been ill almost all of this winter (what a drag).
sadly, the school doesn't agree with me having time off, ever. and considering me having to have time off due to my mental health (another time) ,it forces me in on days it's a struggle to come in.
no i'm not one of those fakers, or attention seekers, i promise you that.
but anyway, the school definitely doesn't want me having time off when ill, which sucks.
and if i do have time off, then i'll get phone calls, letters etc. home, saying confidential and shitty stuff.
so i've been struggling in whilst being ill, and nearer the end of term i started feeling worse; and ended up having 3 days off.
i'm feeling much better, and i'm trying my best!
yesterday i even went to the cinema and mall with my best mate! we watched birds of prey and i really want to see it again, i loved it.
hopefully tomorrow i get to spend time with another special human c:
and i've been watching the tyson fury documentary recently, his rematch is on the weekend i believe. and he really inspires me; he's able to stand up and speak about his troubles and mental illnesses, and the pressure he receives when going into a match- and still can smile and be amazing. truly amazing.
and it's eastenders 35th anniversary this week! i'm a strong eastenders lover, and i've been watching it since a newborn!
the story line is very interesting this week.

oh! during the time i've been gone it's been my birthday!

quite a short welcome back! and a boring life update (sorry about that)
i hope your life's been going well, if not please keep on going! i'm proud of you c:
thank you for reading! i'll be back with another update soon.
p.s. i hope your christmas's and new years were well!!