Pasts pt 2

(P.s. okay now we're #69 in the thinking hashtag and it's making me really happy okay thank you so much)

Okay, I never finished my thought bubble about people's pasts, and I won't for quite a long period of time- pasts are such a complicated and complex thing yet they're so easy at the same time? And I'm not in much of a formal state right now (yet I'm still trying to come off as cool and collected xD) and I don't really have a deep set mindset to think about pasts as of this moment.
But I would like to write this chapter to show my dedication about this book, which has now become something I quite like writing in, and i hope you enjoy reading.
I haven't even looked over last chapter, so I don't know where I left off but I do remember only focusing on negative points about a person's past; and i have so much more to talk about the negative aspects, yet I think I need to add some positive and light things to the beginning of this book too.
So on to the positive parts of someone's past- never really thought about it? People are so fixated on negative parts of someone's past that they barely see the positive, which is something that is enveloped in human nature, we fail to see the good above all evil.
So, the positives: there are so many that could happen, and it usually depends on the life they've lived so far, a toddler (for example) could of only experienced happiness through playing with their mother, or maybe getting that one t-Rex toy they've wanted for 3 seconds beforehand, what about homeless people, finding shelter and a place to stay the night could be their one luxury, and even the basic average and ordinary person, they most likely live such a dull life that it's hard to think about what are the good things- well, the good things are that they are in fact living a healthy life through their basic nature, and that's all a person can ask for.
There are so many good things that could of happened, big or small in someone's life that we need to cherish more closely towards ourselves.
I know someone, she isn't popular in the slightest and is hated by many, yet none of them care to look deeper into her current life style (straying away from pasts a little bit I know) and she can be extremely weird and can make you feel uncomfortable and even annoy you (which is rude of me to say yet I'm not using any sort of filter) she's even tangled up with the school and mental illnesses, and I believe she's been diagnosed as autistic.
That's enough to hurt someone mentally, yet there's even more: her parents are divorced and she blames herself, her dog died (she's strongly connected to her dogs), she's been bullied her whole life, she's suicidal and has attempted suicide, her close friend moved away due to a troubling court fight, her boyfriend dumped her recently, and probably many more which I haven't spotted.
That's incredible, isn't it? How would you like to live a life like that, maybe you do, and with that I apologize and i know you can push through and get out of such a thick fog that surrounds you. I believe in you and please comment on this chapter to talk, I would love to be your friend.
Back to what I was saying, these people who bully her to ruthlessly don't even know what her life is like, what her mind is like. And even if they did they'd probably just laugh and carry on until she gets to the point where she actually kills herself, will they feel any guilt then? Will they all come to their senses and see what they've done wrong? Will they finally grow up? Who knows, and I hope I never get to find out.
Use this amazing girl as an example for the next person you want to be rude about, for the next person you want to take physical action on, take this into consideration. Please.
Everyone has a purpose, everyone is beautiful in their own way and everyone deserves something extraordinary.
I'll leave it here as I am busy as of this moment and I can't hold up my free time any more, I'll be back for another chapter very soon, anything you want me to talk about? Leave it in the comments!
Thank you for reading dear reader and I hope you come back for another chapter soon!
-lem0n