;

dear calum,

if your going to leave, that's fine and I know you promised you wouldnt a few months ago when I was crying into your neck but I also know that sometimes it rains even when when its not supposed to and sometimes boys kiss girls they shouldn't and we tear flowers from the ground just to watch them die and things change, so I understand if your done.

but please when your packing all your old sweaters and books, don't forgot to take all the 3am phone calls, and photos where we were smiling so wide it looks like we've never known that feeling in the pit of your when someone screams 'I don't love you anymore' take back every night you fell asleep next to me, every poem I wrote to you, every song you sang to me, every shock I felt against my skin when you brushed against me. I was never scared of ghosts until you left but now I see you everywhere and God if your going to kill me please just do it quickly because I see you in everything and it's making it hard to breathe.

the only thing I want is to hear your voice again and not on tv like usually, like a proper conversation between me and you. we can talk about nothing yeah whatever? as long as I can hear you once again.

but the thing is cal, even though you are so many miles away and you haven't talked to me for how ever many months you have been gone i am so so so so so hopelessly Inlove with you and I can't do anything about it, because well im just a daisy in a field of roses.

with love Kira x

© all rights reserved

❁~❁~❁

okay so if you don't get it, calum has left/moved with the rest of 5sos because they are making it big and so they have moved to la and Kira was Calum's best friend but she also fell for him like a lil puppy but shit tit Calum was too much of a fuckboy to realise her feelings you feel? but they lost contact and wallah she writes to him but doesn't send them chow