My Secret Admirer, My Best Friend (Part Two)

Here you go, Nina and Liz! You guys asked for a part two and finally, it has been delivered. I hope you guys like it! I started it awhile back but I wasn't feeling it and I just wrote it again. Hope you guys like it!            

 Ohhh Pic is Andrew AKA Drew

       Nicolai wants us to take it slow. How the hell does he go from jerking me off in the men’s bathroom at school to taking it slow? I’m so sexually frustrated and horny all the time I can’t even look at a banana. It’s not like I would do anything with it but it reminds me of something. Something I desperately need inside of me. That something that belongs to Nicolai who’s my boyfriend of three weeks and best friend of a lifetime.

            He isn’t helping either. It’s as if he’s torturing me. As if he wants me to desire him to the most dangerous heights by doing things like taking off his clothes and jumping in my swimming pool with his skintight boxers where I can see his massive c0ck printing out, walking around shirtless after that, rubbing his hands over his chest and pinching his nipples pretending like he doesn’t know that I’m watching him.

            I want him so bad and jerking off to him is not enough anymore. I want to feel his skin on mine, his hard body on top of me glistening with sweat as he plunges into me making me cry out in pleasure.

            I stood in front of my bathroom mirror brushing my teeth naked after taking a shower. A wicked idea popped into my head. I went to get my phone and send a naked picture to my loving boyfriend. I put the text beneath it: Imagine what you could be doing to this body.

 He called just as I rinsed my mouth out.

            “What was that? What-what are you trying to do?” he asked sounding panicky.

            “What do you mean?” I returned, faking innocence.

            “Th-that-that picture!” he shouted. “I’m coming over!” I smirked as I listened to him breathing hard and running down the stairs. “Mom! I’m going over to Drew’s!

 He was so turned on just by my picture.

            “I’ll be waiting,” I purred. He growled and I hung up just as I heard his car start.

            Fuck yeah. Walking into my bedroom, I went to my drawer and put on a pair of grey sweatpants. Nikko’s sweatpants to be specific. As I climbed down the stairs, I could feel my c0ck getting hard just by thinking about Nikko and knowing he’s going to be here any minute to ravish me.

            It was obvious that I was hard, being that I wasn’t wearing any underwear. What’s the point? He’s just going to take them off anyways.

            Minutes later I heard his tires squeal in the driveway. I was almost at the door when he entered and locked it behind him, tossing his keys on the small table. His eyes were dark and lustful. A small gasped pass my lips when we made eye contact. Nicolai’s agility is stupendous. Within a second—or less—he had me in his arms. With his arms tightly wrapped around my waist, he lifted me off of my feet and brought his lips to mine. I expected the kiss to be all desperation and lust but I could taste the abundance of love like I always do when we kissed.

            He moaned, gripping me tighter than necessary. His hot, smooth tongue slipped past my lips with burning passion.

            Nikko’s POV

            “What are you trying to do to me? Huh?” I questioned the sexy beast in my arms.

            “What do you expect? You’ve been teasing me for weeks and now I want you to fuck me!”