Finally Found You *Werewolf*

First I want to say this isn't the typical werewolf story. There are some basic stuff that are the same but I made some stuff up along the way. I'm a writer, that's what I do. I make shit up. hehe. 

Second, Meaningful, here’s the werewolf you said you’d like to see :)

Jax’s POV

            I’ve heard about werewolves like myself finding mates and I’m starting to think I’m one of those who weren’t destined to find one. Maybe mine died. Maybe I’m just a sad fuck who doesn’t deserve to have someone love him. Maybe…maybe I need a drink. I don’t see the point since I can’t get drunk anyways. But me being me, I got dressed anyways, wearing khaki skinny jeans, a pair of red and white Supra high-tops, a red dress shirts with the sleeve turned up to reveal a blue underneath. The elbows had some sort of padding like design. It looked hot.

            Club Minx. That was the name of it, and that’s where I’m going. It was a couple blocks from my loft so I walked. Werewolves hang out at Club Minx sometimes to find a nice tight human ass to rock their world. I can’t say it wasn’t fun fucking a human the way they screamed and moaned it was pleasant and fulfilling. But humans weren’t doing it for me anymore and me being the sappy romantic I am, I feel like I shouldn’t be with another wolf unless it was my mate, call me Shakespeare, minus the tragedy.

            I went into Minx and ordered a bottle of Grey Goose Cherry Noir. Call me fruity. I made me way to the dance floor as I chugged half the bottle. I saw this cute little blond dancing with this gorgeous dark hair blue eyed Latino. I grabbed the blond by his wrist and twirled him into my arms with his back against my chest and begin grinding against him. The blond moaned and The Latino gapped at me and I smirked. I released my index finger and called him over. When he realized what I wanted he smirked, raising a brow and coming over to us. His hand found my ass immediately as we sandwiched the blond boy and grinding on him like there’s no tomorrow.

Blaise’s Point Of View

            Finally, I’m out of that damn boring board meeting. They should know I didn’t give a fuck about the meeting since I wore jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Well I guess I was semiprofessional, I did wear a blazer. Whose fucking genius idea was it for me to buy into this company and take over anyways? That’s right, my idiot brother. I’m an even bigger idiot for listening to him. I’ve been convincing him to take over the company, have some responsibility but he refused. That was until I told him that being the CEO of my company could get him famous and with fame comes girl. He said he’d think about but I know I have him. No way he can turn down anything that has to do with women. The same way I can’t turn down anything to do with men.

            No matter what I do or whom I fuck as soon as I’m done I start thinking about him and when I’m going to find him. I refuse to think negatively. Fate will bring us together because we are destined to be with each other.

            I got into my grey Lamborghini Reventon and floor it. I turned twenty-five a week ago and I wish I could have celebrated that with my mate. I bet he’s gorgeous. I bet he’s perfect in everyway. I bet he’ll make my life complete. Listen to me talking about he. Imagine my mate turns out to be a girl? I’d set this world on fire.

            I was so caught up in thinking about my nonexistent mate that when I saw I-95 I freaked and exit south instead of north. I came to a stop side outside of a club. “Club Minx,” I said out loud. I pulled my car over, took the keys out of the ignition and lock it up before making my way into the club. It reeked of alcohol and sweat—I smelt something else. It was intoxicating, amorous, lecherous, sweet, spicy, minty, and it send my mind in a frenzy. It was him. I growled and shoved people out of my way to follow the scent. God, it was maddening.