Don't mess with my daughter

Demi POV

Its been 2 whole months since lexi started school. It started getting easier leaving her there she had stopped crying and was only a bit nervous but no crying. A few weeks ago lexi again started saying she didn't want to go and began crying again.I had asked her if there was anyone who was bugging her or being mean and she would say no. I went and talked to her teacher and she said everything was fine and there was no problems. I figured that lexi was eventually going to get used to going to school. In another note Selena was still staying in our house. She was still being harrassed by justin who was calling her every day and night.

It was Monday morning and me and Selena were struggling with lexi because as usual she didn't want to go to school. I picked her up while Selena helped get her shoes on. I was getting frustrated with her. She has never acted like this.

Demi:Lexi!you need to stop kicking!!what's going on with you!!

Lexi: I don't want to go momma!please!(she said sobbing)

Demi:I understand that baby but we all have to do things we don't want to! Mommy doesn't want to wake up early but she has to!now come on let's put on your jacket!

Lexi:NO please! Mommy! (She said crying)I want nick!

Demi:nick is working babygirl! He can't come!

Lexi:please momma!

At that point I was exhausted so I decided to facetime him and see If he answered. And as usual he did!

Nick:Hey beautiful what's wrong?you guys ok?

No we weren't dating or anything he is just always sweet.

Demi:hey!yeah we're ok kinda... I mean lexi is having a hard time with going to school and she has been asking for you.
Maybe you can talk to her and calm her down...

Nick:of course. Where is she?

I gave lexi the phone and her face lit up when she saw him.

Nick:Hey what's wrong princess? Why don't you want to go to school...

With that me and Selena left the room to go and get Lexi's things ready.

Selena:I wonder what the hell is going on and why lexi is so scared of going to school....

Demi: I'm thinking the same thing! I mean you saw she was getting better and then all of a sudden she started crying again...

Selena: you know I read a news article once about a little boy being abused by his teacher.

Demi: I don't think Lindsey would do that... besides I think lexi would tell me about it...

Selena:Most kids are scared to tell on adults...

Demi:but how could I know that its happening...

Selena: hidden camera... I mean it's the only way I can think of....

With that lexi came in and handed me the phone. I wonder what nick told her because for the first time in weeks she was not crying when I left her at school. Once getting home I had that thought of her teacher abusing her... I was scared but I didn't want it to be true. I called max and let him know my  suspicions and he said he would get me something were I would be able to watch her in school.Time flew and it was time for me to pick up lexi.As usual when I got there she was sitting on a rocking chair. I went up to her and she just buried her face in the crook of my neck and cried.

Demi:Baby please don't cry... your fine... how was your day?

Lexi: I wanna go home momma!

Demi:Ok  lets go... wait I forgot baby we have to go to the studio for a little bit is that ok?

Lexi's face lit up when she heard studio! That's one of her favorite places to go.we got in the car and within minutes of driving lexi was sleeping.once we got to the studio I unbuckled her and made my way towards the entrance.once in I put her down on the couch next to Selena and began recording. We were there for like  an hour before I saw threw the glass that lexi was crying.  I quickly stopped singing and rushed to my daughter.

Demi:lexi baby what's wrong?

I said picking her up and setting her in my lap. she just  started crying more and screaming. She started hyperventilating.

Demi:babygirl your ok my love mommy's here...look at me...

After a while of me singing she finally was able to calm down and her breathing eventually evened out. I can't remember the last time lexi had a nightmare.

Demi:you ok babe?(I said playing with her hair)what did you dream about?

Lexi:Daddy... and my other mommy they were hurting me...(she said in a low whisper but I could still hear it)

At first I was in shock... I mean I knew wilmer was her biological dad but she couldn't be possibly be talking about him right?

Demi: babygirl what's your daddy's name? (I said looking at her then at selena who was just as much in shock)

Lexi:My other mommy called him willie or wilmer. He was mean to me when he would come home...(she said putting her head on my chest and crying) mommy I don't want to go with him I wanna stay with you!!

I was in complete shock.... the wilmer I knew would never hurt a fly... I guess It was true what my family said.... I really didn't know him.

Demi:Babygirl look at me... (I said while lifting her face up)I would never ever let him  or anyone take you away ok??

Lexi:but he told me he was going to take me when I'm not with you....

I was now confused... how did he know I had her? He was in prison...

Demi:what do you mean babygirl? When did you see him?

Lexi was quite and just hugged me tightly.

Selena:hey squirt... if someone is hurting you or you see someone who ever did hurt you have to tell us that way we could protect you... so have you seen anyone?

She just shook her head

Demi:who love?

Lexi:my daddy... he went to my school and told me that I  was going back with him soon.

Now I was scared.... how the hell did he know what school was she going to... was he watching us now?

Demi:I have too make a phone call baby stay with Selena ok?(i said while I put her on Selenas lap)

Comment and vote