Family Time

DEMI POV

It's been just a couple a weeks since the incident that happened with wilmer. Over those weeks lexi has become more clingy than ever and I don't blame her. She always has to have me at sight distance and if she doesn't she will freak out.Shes ok still with selena and nick but I always have to be around at some point. Nick and I have also been working on having her sleep in her room again but it seems impossible to do. Nick and I are not living together yet we decided to take it slow,but he dose come everyday to help with lexi. Selena on the other hand is doing better. Justin has come by a couple times to "talk" to Selena but I kick him out every time. I think he's gotten to the idea that he is not getting her back. Selena is going to pick up on her world tour soon. In another note Halloween is just around the corner and nick and i decided to take lexi to her first ever pumpkin patch! I think I'm the most excited for this! It was Friday night and we were all getting ready for bed and as usual lexi was freaking out because she wanted to sleep in my room.

Demi:baby you'll be fine I promise look mommas right down the hall if you need me. I'll leave your door and my door open ok?

Lexi:No momma!! Please I want you! (She said crying)

Demi:yea I know you do love but you have to sleep in your own bed that way you know you will be safe.

After minutes of lexi still not willing to listen I laid her in her bed and left her room. She was crying frantically and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Demi:I can't do this! I can't just sit here and listen to my baby cry for me!(I said starting to head down to her room but nick grabbed my hand)

Nick:demi shes fine you know she is... if we go in there now and give in she will continue to do it again every night...

Demi:your right...

Nick:Now If she gets out of bed we just put her back in that's it.

After what seemed like an eternity of her crying and screaming and getting out of bed the house was suddenly silent. No crying or screaming. This could either mean two things, we either did it successfully and shes sleeping or shes out of bed again. I quietly walked down the hall and into her room to see her asleep in her own bed!! I quickly kissed her head and got out.

Nick: what happened?

Demi:we did it!!she's sleeping in her own bed!(I said with a smile)

Nick hugged me and picked me up spinning me around.

Nick: we are getting way better at this parenting thing!

Demi:I know!I couldn't have done it with out you.

He slowly started moving towards me and finally out lips met. It was a slow kiss that started to get more exciting. Before I knew it we were both laying down on the bed. He pulled away after a couple minutes of us kissing.

Nick:I think I got to go i have an hour drive back home...

Demi:Why don't you just stay?your coming early tomorrow anyway to go costume shopping. (I said playing with his hair)

Nick: you sure?

Demi:yes stay...

After getting into my pjs and washing my face and brushing my teeth we laid down and almost instantly fell asleep. I loved having nick here. I woke up to lexi screaming her lungs out and crying. Me and nick both jumped out of bed and ran down the hall were we met up with Selena. We ran in and saw Lexi crying hysterically.

Demi:lexi baby it's ok it's just a dream love.(I said while I picked her up)

Lexi:Hes coming momma he wants to take me. Don't let him get me!(she said shaking and griping my shirt)