prologue

"ah, I see you're interested in the naked palettes? pretty interesting name for makeup huh? You should see the actual names of the colors. Very scandalous" A voice says from behind the girl, breaking her concentration on the numerous eye shadows neatly lined up along the wall.

"For my sister. Christmas is coming up and she's been hinting at one of these for the longest. I'm not quite sure which one to get her." The girl sighs, turning a 360 to face the guy.

"I could help you if you want. I mean, it is my job." It was then that she noticed the name tag that read 'michael'. She was rather surprised actually. This guy didn't exactly look the type to work in a makeup store. The pale skin. bright hair and piercings screamed more of a 'hot topic' kind of guy. As she gave him another once over she noticed this guy. michael was actually pretty hot.

"Yeah I know, you wouldn't expect a guy like me to be working in a damn Sephora. Well I do, so would you like any help?" he asks borderline rude.

She rolls her eyes, at his now asshole-like behavior. "Sure. What do you recommend?" When he shrugs, she doesn't even bother responding, instead turning away with the intent of walking away. After all, this guy was clearly of no help.

"Virgin." She stops dead in her tracks about ready to slap the asshole standing in front of her. "Excuse me?"

"Virgin. Its a color in the naked one palette. The first color to be exact. Its more so described as a 'nude satin'. I actually kind of agree with its description. Although, the name's a bit interesting. It has that innocence to it, almost like a virgin," he smirks using air quotes as he describes the color all while watching the girl's expression change from confused, to offended, to relived and settling on annoyed.

"What are the other colors like in that one?" She asks, only to receive a cheeky smile and a shrug, this boy now making his way to one of the glass makeup counters and pretending to flick through the store's catalogue. The girl couldn't help but find herself intrigued as she followed him and stopped on the other side of the counter.

"Ahem" she says, a sarcastic smile on her face as he looks up.

"Oh excuse me miss, how may I help you today?" He says. faking a mock-like innocence. Rolling her eyes, she sighs, not believing the fact that she is about to beg for this guy's help, but swallowing her pride for the sake of her sister.

"Listen could you pretty  please just help me out. Please just tell me about the other colors in the set and if you know about the other sets too just please?" Her hopes rise when she notices him smile slightly and think shes won until he opens his mouth.

"Can I tell you? No-" he raises his finger placing it in front of her lips as he notices shes about to speak. "ah-ah I'm not done yet. I can't tell you, but I can teach you. I know about every single one of those pointless ass colors, so if you want the teachings of I the great and wonderful Michael Clifford speak now sweetheart or forever hold your peace."

She mentally prayed she wouldn't regret this before reaching out her hand.

"Camille Haynes"

---

a/n: again creds to arctichood for letting me use this idea. i literally fell in love with it when i saw it tbh. anyways now i have a fic for 4/4 how nice and another luke fic in the works. wow okay anyways thanks pal for reading if you did and it'd be cool if you could comment or vote and yeah. :))) youre the real mvp