two

Michael spent the rest of his shift half ass-ed, as his mind had been occupied courtesy of the girl he'd met earlier. The moment she'd walked in he was practically rendered speechless. She had the perfect balance of sexy and beautiful and things were obviously in his favor as he was presented the perfect opportunity to talk to her.

Pulling out his phone he scrolled his contacts until he came across her name. Was it too soon? Maybe, but the desire he felt for the girl prevented him from giving any damns.

to: cam

so sweetheart, when would you like your next lesson?

He went back to pointlessly scrolling the store's calender attempting to preoccupy himself as he waited on her response as two coworkers of his were heading out. It was a good 45 minutes until closing, and business had slowed for the day, and it was Micheal's turn to close up. "Alright Michael, we'll see you." The two called out one zipping her coat. He politely said his goodbyes, and was now the only worker left in the store.

from: cam

i thought we talked about 'sweetheart'

from: cam

let me know whenever youre free and i'll make time

Michael looked at the simultaneous messages and laughed to himself before typing out another message.

to cam:

i work tomorrow, but you can definitely feel free to stop by. i take lunch around 12?

from cam:

i'll think about it.

That text was followed by an insertion of the winking emoji, and Michael responded with a mere 'cant wait' followed by a smirk emoji.

---

"The naked 3 is by far the most boring of the three. No fun names, and its such a bummer." Camille had taken Michael up on his offer to basically have lunch right now and finally hes getting to what he even agreed to do in the first place.

"And i take it whichever the palette that had 'virgin' in it is your favorite," she says, looking up at the taller boy.

"Well lets just say the two other palettes have rather intriguing names must I say." Michael smirks as the two of them make their way around the mall, towards the parking lot. "Why is it even called naked in the first place. /rather misleading to perverting guys," Camille responds back.

"Well maybe because you know, naked bodies come in all kinds of wonderful shades, all kinds of glorious sexy shades. Its just wonderful," Michael laughs.

"I suppose you'd know first hand seeing all those colors up close and persona." The two of them stopped off to the side and are now practically having a stare off in the middle of the mall.

"Maybe. Or maybe I've just seen a lot of porn." With that the building tension broke, as Camille started to laugh, Michael soon following suit.

"You are such a boy," she says scoffing turning away from Michael to continue walking. As she walked Michael couldn't help but have his eyes traveled to her backside. He noted how nicely the jeans fit around her butt, squeezing perfectly in all the right places. He had to get himself out of his thoughts, before his little friend decided to pay him and every other bystander in the building a visit. Michael quickly picked up his pace, catching up to the girl.

"Almost left me back there sweetheart." He said, as he caught up to the girl. The two were now back to walking side by side.

"Pretty sure that was the point." She mumbled from beside him. "besides," Camille noted speaking up. "Had you not been staring at my ass I wouldn't have been that far ahead." With that the two continued walking until they ended up at Michael's car, him opening the passenger door.

"Sweetheart." He noted, gesturing to the car seat.

"Its Camille" The girl noted before sliding into the seat, Michael closing the door after her. After sliding into the drivers seated he responded. "I know."

---

 "All three of the palettes have neutral like colors, but the naked 3 has a stronger influence of pink colors. For example, the color strange I mentioned yesterday? Its description is 'pale neutral pink matte-satin'. Followed by the second color in the palette Dust. That color has glitter to it. Nice shimmer, might I say. Anyways its like a pale metallic pink. The glitter adds the shimmer." Michael explains. The two decided on stopping at an applebee's for lunch, giving Michael an actual chance to help Camille out, as the two waited on their meals.

"This is the first time you've actually been of any help to me. Must I say I'm rather impressed. You seem to know more about makeup than I do," the girl teases, taking a sip of her beverage. To that Michael, groans. "Don't say that too loud, I have my bad ass persona to keep up here." He laughs. "I can't have everyone here know I'm a pro at makeup."

"Oh nonsense. The great and almighty Mr. Clifford here can do circles around these other girl's makeup ability." Camille stated, before resorting back to her drink. Following that comment, Michael became silent, before the girl called him out on it. "You okay?"

"Its just. Damn. You can feel free to call me Mr. Clifford whenever you like."

"Easy there Michael," the girl stated, emphasizing the use of /Michael/.

"Okay okay," Michael laughed, "But I am your teaching you after all, theoretically meaning I am your teacher." he finished up, staring her right in the eyes.

"Somehow, I can't help but feel as if your definition of a teacher, goes past elementary school." She responded back, neither one of them breaking eye contact.

"I'm always open if you ever need any extra tutoring," Michael says breaking the eye contact as the waitress with their food, stops.

"Oh I'm sure you are," Camille mumbled, as their food was being sat in front of them.

---

what am i even doing with this tbh??? i tried pls forgive me for my awkward writing. anyways happy holidays friends hope its all good. Feel free to vote, comment, etc it can help me improve my writing and etc.