Dating _ would involve _ (part 2)

Ken:
- Ordering french fries every time you go out.

- Him impressing you with his figure... skating

-You making Asian jokes that he laughs off.

-Him getting dreamy-eyed when you dress up in clothes he gets you (Hoodies, shirts, and graphic socks).

Dwayne:

- Strutting in his cowboy boots and hat while he laughs at you because you're adorable.

-Singing "Country boyyyy I love youuu, eggghhh"

- Piggyback rides that involve "Giddyup" "HI HOOOO Silver"

-Two-step dancing while skating. (Just use your imagination.)

Fulton:

-Hanging out with him and Dean and commenting on their bromance.

-Him tossing you over his shoulder and spinning on his skates after a win.

-Feverish kisses

-Resting his chin on your head and you getting the urge to reach up and flick his nose to get him off.

Dean:

- Your brother being conflicted whether to split up his sister and his best friend holding hands or to be happy that is wasn't someone he'd have to intimidate.

-The perfect mix of rough and sweet kisses.

-Hanging out with him and Fulton and commenting on their bromance.

- The BEST hugs because they're like Tempurpedic memory foam, soft but firm.

Luis:

-Going to car shows with him and his family, cause you both have a fascination for old cars.

-Him smiling, holding your face, and kissing your nose.

-When no one's looking him smacking your butt and you smack him in the chest because no one needs to know you're both equally nasty.

-Telling you something sweet or seductive in Spanish and you have no idea what he's saying so you just nod and say si.

Connie:

-Awkward moments when you go to hold each other's hand but when you touch, your heads snap up to look at one another and you just end up blushing.

-All the boys teasing you but you end up roasting them saying, "At least I get more action then you do."

-Shy sweet kisses

-Laying your head on her lap and taking naps.

Julie:

-Gifting you with a lobster onesie that you proceed to sing and dance to under the sea in while she facepalms cause that wasn't the expected reaction.

-Your uncle awkwardly fanboying at how cute you two are together.

-Her reminiscing about Maine and telling you how beautiful it is all year round, makes you want to visit.

- You telling her to be easy on Goldberg when he tries to get her to "Bulk Up"