5 -emi

I can't wait to see my cousins again!!! I haven't seen them all holidays!!! Especially Mise, she's my fav cousin from here! I cant wait for them to get to my place! I sleep until I hear an alarm go off. It's 9:30.

Shoot.

I get up and quickly gulp some food down and do my morning routine in record time. I'm still in my onesie, but, i have just overcome being sick. Free country! That's when I hear the doorbell ring. I can't be bothered to get the door but I open it anyways, and its...

"MISE!!!!" I shout

"EMIII!!!!" she shouts back loudly.

"Oh my gosh we have so much to catch up on!!!"

"I know!!!"

So we sit down and talk about everything, and complain about school that starts tomorrow.

"Girls, lunch is ready!" Lace shouts from the kitchen

"FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!" We both shout as we sprint down the hallway to eat all the food. We're typical food people. Well anyways, Lace better get downstairs to eat some food before we eat it all.

Mum starts to set the lunch on the table, but before I can, the two burst into the kitchen and stuff their faces in the food like there is no tomorrow.

"Calm down girls, the world won't end tonight!"

Mise slowly stops eating but I don't stop

"Emma stop eating!" she says.

No effect whatsoever.

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Lacey stahp, Please!"

"Nope." She grins as she keeps me away from the food.

I bet everyone else is saying a silent thank you to Lacey and thank her for letting us actually have some food for later.

"Hey everyone could we all possibly meet in the lounge?" Lace says loudly.

"Okay!" I say back.

"Okay, so now we are all here, I thought we should have a picnic or something." My auntie says.

"When?" Dad asks

"Oh maybe in about, ten minutes?"

"Thats all good, we'll be ready." he says.

That was my cue to rush out the door and get out of my onesie and actually be ready to go into town, so I did. I apply some lip gloss and a bit of concealer (I almost lost my mascara) and actually got changed into something .

"We're going now!" Mum shouts

"WAIIIIIIIIIT!!!" I say as I put on my converse and rearrange my locket.

"That's a new record!" Lace exclaims when I get in my aunt's car

"Shut up." I mutter under my breath as we drive to wherever we're going.

-ten minutes later-

"We're Here!" My aunty shouts gladly.

Really, a park? I can tell that Lace and Lee aren't too pleased about this, but I know exactly what I'm going to do as soon as we get out, and judging by the looks on Mise's face, I think she does too.

She told us that it would be a picnic, while it was actually a barbecue for some new neighbours who we probably won't have even heard of.

Until now.

So she brings some food over to the people handling the food.

"Hi there, what's your name?" She says

"Donna Wents, you?"

"Angela Anderson, nice to meet you. Are you the new neighbours?"

"Yes, we are actually! Do you live in the area?"

"Yes, and so does my sister and her family."

"Cool, so I will probably see you around?"

"Yup." Angela says as she sets the amazing food on the table.

We pile out of the car, and head towards the scene.

❤❤❤❤❤❤End of chapter 5❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey readers!

This next chapter is still from Emi's pov, but enter sass battles, guys, and the park.

FOTC- I procrastinate waaaay too often!

So yeah bye

-emi