1 -emi

"Goodnight everyone!" I shout down the hallway, as I get ready to have a good nights sleep, for once in my life!

Well, goodnight everyone!

-Three hours later-

"YOU'RE WORTHLESS!" the popular girl shrieks at me. She's right you know, I am worthless. I don't run straight to the toilets, because I don't want to be portrayed as a vulnerable, weak person who gives in to everything that they say, but thats what I really am, to be honest. I just want school to be over so I can get away from this hell hole as fast as I can, so I can curl up in my room and cry about everything that happens to me. She keeps throwing insults at me and I start to wish that my two best friends were here to hear me out. Then she starts to do the most unspoken thing in the school rules.

She starts to beat me up.

It's a damn shame that this school is so small, that you cant swear here, yet nobody else pays attention to me, life just isn't fair!

One day, I want to prove them wrong.

All of them.

But I don't think that I can exactly do that right now, since they are hurting me, and horribly.

Then she starts to pull out something from her pocket.

ITS A KNIFE.

Everyone gasps. Now the only groups of people were the really shocked people, the popular girl, and me.

She lifts it up and starts to stab it through me.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I start to scream as I wake myself up.

I have been having this horrible dream for days now, I think I should probably get some decent sleep... Wait, whats the time???

*checks time*

Oh joy! That is absolutely brilliant (!) So much for a "well earned sleep!"

How am I going to keep myself entertained for hours?

"are you okay?" a voice at my window whispers worriedly.

Great. Some random creep is at my window asking if i'm okay.

And its four o'clock in the morning!

Well, this is bloody great isn't it!

*SARCASM TOTALLY INTENDED*

"you seemed pretty scared" they say

"In the nicest way possible, gtfo!" I say tiredly

"you could use some company" he says creepily

"oh just go away!" I hiss angrily.

And I never get mad at people like that. I decided to eat my food and get changed into clothes and it was still really early, 5.16am, so I decide to go for a run, and clear my mind before I have to go to school on Monday. This is probably the only time that I'm going to run this year so I should dress appropriately for the occasion.

Sweatpants, check.

Top, check.

Hoodie, check.

Socks and shoes, check.

Drinkbottle, check.

Food, check.

Spare change of clothes, check.

And yes I do take my food with me for a run, because I might get hungry or something and I am just awesome like that! So I pack my little bag and go for my long awaited run. I check my window to make sure the creep wasn't still there, but he was. So I slip out of the guest bedroom window, because I'm just awesome like that, and go for my run.

I stick in my headphones and start to run along the footpath and into the park, the place where I always go when I feel like this. I feel myself trip over some tree's root and collide kicking someone forcefully with the shock I got, if you get what I mean.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Sorry!" I say quickly.

"O...Its okay." the person I hurt says.

I slowly and worriedly look up to see a figure with sandy blonde hair swept slightly to the side and they were wearing sweatpants too. They were pretty tanned as well, compared to me, being fair.

It was a boy!

EW! BOY GERMS! EWWWWW!

I back away as quickly and as accurately as I can, getting ready for him to shout at me or hit me any second.

"please don't hurt me!" I say quietly.

"I wont hurt you." he says, still shocked that I thought he would hurt me.

Still not convinced.

Yep, I'm gonna die today.

"y-yes you will!" I say

He's pretty shocked.

"I wont, promise."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Thank you." I whisper greatfully

"Can I trust you?" he ask

"Of course you can." I say, starting to be less scared.

"So whats your name?" he asks

"Emi, what about you?" I reply calmly.

"Twenty questions much! I'm Wesley."

I can't help but giggle. We get to know eachother, until the sun rose, and we had to go.

Its almost been 3 years since this happened, and we still keep in touch, not. I haven't seen him in forever...

I run back home and climb through the window and walk out to the lounge, to see Lacey there.

❤❤❤❤❤❤End of chapter 1❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey readers!

So here's the first chapter of Clear Blue Eyes!

This chapter was in the pov of our protagonist, Emi.

Anyways...

So I've decided that I'm gonna start doing this fact thing where in each chapter I say a fact about either myself or the book in these books, just because.

So...

Fact of the chapter (FOTC) - I play Netball when it's Netball season

Bye then.

- emi