6 -emi

So it's some party for the new neighbours, shoulda known! Well I should probably talk to someone now so...

"Hey!" some guy shouts in my ear.

Jerk. He should know better than to scream in my ear. I turn around and see a sandy haired guy with blue eyes. (because I could soooo melt in them (!) ) He's almost bloody topless! And he's wearing boots.
Freaking. Brown. Boots. Haha!

"I have ears ya know, Sandy!" I shout back.

"Took ya long enough!" he smirks

"Nooooo I was just staring at the food!"

"Your crazy."

"Your face." I retort.

"Whatever, midget." he says

"Soz about it MOM!"

"YOU HAVE NO SASS!!!" he shouts.

"THATS ALL YOU MATE!!!"

"BULL!"

"STILL YOU!"

"NAH BRO!"

"LITTLE BUGGER!"

"ROTTEN MUFFIN!"

"PILE OF SCRAPS!"

"YOUR FACE." He retorts smugly.

"Um, my face is perfect" I sass."Yours... could do with a little work. And by little, I mean a lot."

"Wha..."

"HAH! I WIN!"

We end the sass fight, then I see Mise, Lace and even Lissa literally rolling around the grassy ground laughing their heads off. Everyone gets bored and uninterested and they walk off onto other directions.

"Do you want to get some food?" he asks

"Absolutely!" I say with a sigh of relief and start running towards the food.

I tweet a tweet from my phone.

@EmiCarron_:

I would love an ice-cream right now.

I sent the tweet while I dashed to the food, the guy I outsassed (is that a word?) following closely behind me. He catches up to me eventually, when I wait with all the food.

"Took ya long enough." I say mockingly.

"Shut up."

"THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT." I hear Mise shout while running towards us and the food.

"Sup Mise." I say just as she reaches us.

The three of us pig out on the food. Mise goes for the nachos, I go for the pizza and he goes for the chips covered in dip. We eventually get some food and put it on our plates, and go and sit down at a table.

"Bro!" a boy shouts, coming towards us.

A jock walks up to us and starts talking a lot of bull. Instead of listening to him, I check my twitter.

And you would not believe what I saw.