Separation by sound

Disclaimer! This is all from my head and created by my thoughts and all that i witnessed.

The feeling. The emotions generated by sound, generated by the music comming from all around.

But what is the idea behind it? Why?
Because right now you stand in the middle of the crowd, waiting for the green light to show up and you may run into the abyss again.

Yes! I am talking about all you create and close byt putting on the HEADPHONES. They even have it in the name. Head. They close you from the outside, deny any contact and yours world is separated from the outside. For you to shout out.. quietly in your head. The lyrics of the song that you would never played out loud or speak of it.

All of this. For what reason? What if I want to talk to you while sitting in the train. What if you missed the love of your life. He/She was right there. Sat by you the whole way, without headphones, waiting for an opportunity to meet you. But you left them on. Not a sound. Not an idea came to your head, because the music was so loud you forgot to think.

I often find myself putting on headphones to stop thinking. When I go to bed I forbid my thoughts to be heard. We are using the loud music as cover. Cover that hides all the emotions. Every tear hidden whithin and every shout of the rage inside. Sound can overpower it and push it away. Deeper. 

Yeah. I know music can connect. You can start talking about it and get onto the topic of the common interest. I know music has a lot of great in it. I am just giving you the idea of this: What is happening while you look down on your phone and lisen to a music on the headphones?
Paradox? I am doing it right now!
But the change is imminent!