Sophie

In telepathy today Tiergin put both me and Fitz in an uncomfortable position. But thank god Fitz said he would go first so I had time to process what I was about to say. I was about to tell Fitz about a childhood secret that haven't shared with anybody and I mean anybody Amy my little sister back in the forbidden cities didn't even know about the tickle monster, but it is the only thing that would lower my guard. Well not the only thing but I promised my self I would never ever mention that to anybody though sadly I would rather tell Fitz that secret than the one I'm about to tell him. After telling Fitz my option I went home to pack for the sleepover at Everglen. Biana invited all of our friends over for a four day sleepover sense Grady and Edaline would be out for that weekend anyway I said that I would come right after I packed all my stuff and told my parents goodbye. But I was scared. Scared that Fitz would start tickling me in front of everyone and then I would be humiliated and he would have broken his promise. But even though I knew that Fitz was a loyal caring person and that he probably wouldn't brake his promise I was still a little scared. When I left to Everglen I was met with a deadly silence, but knowing Biana and my friends they were all inside or trying to prank / scare me. I was right as soon as I stepped on the property Biana unvanished and the rest of them jumped out from behind trees of rocks. 

" Did we scare you? " Biana said excitedly.

" No I knew you guys were there."

" What, how? Biana asked.

" Well every time I come over and you know about it you try and vanish to scare me, I also knew that if the rest of you guys were here you weren't going to miss out on the opportunity to try and scare me especially you Keefe." I said so mater of factly that everyone except Fitz looked ultimately confused.

Well done Soybean 

really Fitz soybean

yes you're just lucky I'm not telling Keefe or Biana

well don't do it or mr spider gets to play 

if mr spider plays so does the tickle monster

ugh every time I try to threaten you are you going to pull the tickle monster card

depends every time I try to threaten you are you going to pull the spider card

probably 

then there's your answer

" When you guys are done flirting would you like to come join us. FYI while you were flirting we made up an arrangement-"

Oh no 

you said it 

" Ok well what is this arrangement? " I asked Keefe.

" Well tonight we are all going to sleep in rooms with partners. Like say for instance that it was me and Tam then we would sleep in a room together tonight but this would only last tonight. Like tomorrow we're going back to girls in one room boys in the other, but then the next day we will sleep in partners again. Oh and no pranking during parter rooms unless it's when you should be asleep and it's against your partner." Biana explained the whole plan to us and I agreed quickly Fitz a little bit more reluctant but in the end agreed.

" Now the any question is who are we going to sleep with? " Dex stated.

" I know we can asked Alden and Della to pick for us." I told everyone. Once everyone agreed we went inside to ask Alden and Della to pick rooms.

" Ok guys we've decided who will be sleeping with who." Alden tells all 8 of us ( sophie, fitz, dex, biana, tam, linh, marella, and keefe) 

" Ok so it will be Sophie and Fitz at this I blushed, Biana and Tam, Linh and Dex, and finally Marella and Keefe. See you guys at diner." then Della dismissed us.

A/N did you guys notice how neither of Sophie or Fitz denied it when Keefe said that they were flirting or even blushed.