Fitz

"Ok boys now that we have all of this embarrassing information lets come up with something that will put their embarrassment ideas to shame." I call over the noise. Everyone excited about the info that they got form the girls although so was I.

"Lets put their reign of terror to an end!" Keefe screams then we all join in.

"Ok any ideas anybody?" Dex asks.

" Fitz you transmitted in our heads part of a plan you had right?" Tam asked.

"Oh yeah that plan was lets make the girls put on a show for us and we can even give them a song that we get to makeup buttering one point we can dive on under them through them onto chairs that will handcuff them to it . . . here's the best part I got a weapon . . . well weapon is the wrong word for it I got this new device from the Forbidden cities and it is called a tickle taser. The tickle taser is just what it sound like if any of you were wondering what it was. Oh and dose anyone want to add to it after hearing the girls answers?"

" Ok then let's put this plan in order. Tomorrow we do this we wake them up in a super embarrassing way for them and then we drop the bomb on them about the performance and that we can threaten them that we know their secrets if we have to. Dose anyone have any other punishment that would be really embarrassing for them that we could do in the main room, because I know we can punish them a lot when we're in rooms together actually wait we can make them stay in partner rooms the whole time they're here instead of switching back and forth." Dex says and then in one big cheer our master plan was put in motion.

                TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE GETTING READY TO SLEEP IN ROOMS 

"Guys I think it's time to go to sleep of get ready to any way see you in the morning. Come on Tam!" Biana says as she pulls Tam to her room.

"Ok I think we might as well get some sleep too then." I tell everybody.

"Oh Fitzy nobody is actually going to sleep for a long time." Sophie informs me in a way that scares me a little bit. "Bye." She tells all of our friends.

"Wait Sophie don't we have to show them their rooms, they don't know the house like me?" I ask her.

"They don't know the house like YOU so I'll go wait in your room for you. Ok?" She asks me.

" Yeah ok see you in a minute." She calls over her shoulder. After I show the rest of our friend their rooms I head up to my room to find Sophie sitting on the bed all ready in her P.J's. I was surprised when I saw her sitting there though the thing that shocked me completely was that her pajama top was completely see through and she had on a teal bra (hint hint) and a pair of really short shorts. I walked up to the bed and jumped on the bed with made Sophie lean in closer to me because she was lighter than me. "What the heck Fitz! She screamed as I flipped us over so she was on the left of me. " Oh don't forget you still owe my some humiliation."

" I haven't but you will soon." I reply slyly.

" Fitz ? What are you talking about." Sophie asks cautiously.

" Oh that you still owe me answers from earlier that you promised you'd answer tonight." 

" Can't you just drop that."

" No I need my embarrassing answers."

Ugg fine. So what were the things I still need to answer?"

8. What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done

 "Showed anyone what I can do, ranting in my head about something when your mind is connected, told you about the tickle monster, anything I'm saying right now, or well lets come back to that one tonight when we're sleeping together. Was what you answered."

" So my full answer is what I said plus actually I think that all." She says after a while.

I remember saying something about coming back to the one where you said something about