Fitz

I'm freaking out, knowing my sister and Sophie me and the boys were going to have to wear their the most embarrassing clothes or no clothes at all. Oh shoot I hope that's not the case. Biana is the worst and her friends are evil. I should go warn the rest of the boys, although I don't think Keefe and Dex or at least Keefe need to be warned they know first hand how evil those girls are. 

" Hey boys you want to hear your punishments?" Sophie coos at us like she's trying to antagonize us, by drawing this out longer than it needed to be.

" Sophie please don't make this anymore humiliating than it has to be please."  I pleaded with her though I'm not sure she heard me because she was too busy laughing with Biana. Over whatever punishment they came up with.

" Can we focus please? I want to get this over with as soon as possible." Keefe complains to the girls who are now all on the ground in tears from laughing so hard.

" Sure. Who wants to do the honers?" My sister asked all of her friends.

" Oh me,me,me!" Sophie shouts." Ok boys your punishments are these you will have to participate in Grizel's dancing all wearing tight silver pants, Have to tell their crush that they like them then kiss them and sing them an embarrassing song that the girl gets to pick, and you have to be our barbies. We decided that until the fashion show you have to wear nothing but your under wear, and no disappearing. Or more punishments to come. Thats all right girls?"  

" Oh I'm adding something. Biana says. All of the boys have to take the person they like on a romantic and I mean really romantic date, and if its not up to Biana standards you will get punished for it by having Sophie go through your mind and transmit to me your biggest secret and if you already filled out your match packet we get to look at that, and I'll come up with some better punishments later. But yeah that's the gist of it." She rants.

" Ok Biana we get it." Tam scolds her for ranting for so long. At that my sister blushes, interesting seems Biana has a little crushy crush on Tam.

shut up Fitz 

Sophie why are you in my head I transmitted scrambling to push anything embarrassing to the back of my head

I saw the look on your face that meant a lecture for someone and I don't want you lecturing Tam or Biana they've liked each other for a while and I want them to be happy you can lecture them after they're officially together but I bet you'll have a date to plan and won't remember and you'll leave them be

what do you mean I'll have a date to plan

remember Biana's threat about the good date and what her punishment will be 

oh yeah that date

A/N 

continuing in the next chapter with Sophies pov