Sophie

A/N continuing Sophie and Fitz's telepathic covo

Oh yeah that date 

shoot Sophie why did you have to say anything 

what was that I didn't hear you 

shoot he heard you cause your ranting in your head stop it Sophie you screwed up the world

you screwed up the world huh, so that's what you call defeating the Neverseen and saving the entire elven population 

oh fitz 

yeah 

I'm sorry 

for what 

what's about to happen 

wha... 

(when Sophie is inside somebody head her words are underlined and the others will vary depending on how many people there are)

Biana run 

Right after I transmitted my plan to Biana she vanished and kicked all of the boys in the shins and took of towards our ron dē vue point the cave hidden by Alvar's old apartment.

"Lets go!" Biana screams to all of the girls. All of a soden we start running towards a small cave hidden in the trees. But we could hear the boys chasing us. " Run faster!" Biana screams.

"Biana grab my hand and vanish!" I tell her, because none of us can fun any faster or for much longer.

We make it to the cave before we brake down in laughter but that doesn't last long, the boys followed all of our noise and with surprising speed and strength captured us. As on cue all of us girls screamed and the boys started laughing at our reaction. It was hard to tell who had who but I could see that Dex had Linh and Tam had Biana so that leaves Keefe and Fitz and I could hear the boys laughing so judging by the location of their voices Keefe has Marella and Fitz has me.

" Fitz!" I say acting all annoyed at him.

" Yes?" Fitz answers sounding like he did nothing wrong.

" What the heck has that for?" 

" I don't know hey Keefe what was that for, Oh wait I remember that was for running off and having Biana kick us all so we couldn't chase you. Nice try but there's only one way to ditch us and you'll never figure it out." Fitz declares, sounding proud of himself witch almost, almost made me feel bad about what I was about to do.

NOW      I transmitted and practically screamed inside Biana, Linh, and Marella's heads. We all did a backflip and kicked the boys in the stomach and with the speed of a cheetah sprint to the cliff at the edge of the property and jumped, I never get tired of hearing people scream as we plummet towards the ground below a split second before we would have hit the ground I teleported us into my bedroom at Havenfeild.  

After they girls left FITZ'S POV

"Hey did anyone know that Sophie or any of the other girls could do that?"

"No but it doesn't surprise me. Though the part where Sophie can do gymnastics and not trip and fall is a mind blower, for all of us I bet." Tam said. smirking. 

" I can try to track them." I suggest.

" NO!" they all scream at once.

" Why not?" I ask a little confused.

" Oh poor Fitzy do I really have to spell it out for you. The girls are probably already planning a punishment for capturing them once; do we need to give them a reason to come up with more?"

"Oh yeah." I thought and then mentally kicked myself.

" Oh I have an idea." I said. I was really excited about this idea because we get to capture the girls and we get to pick a punishment or at least get them to give up one or two of theirs. 

" Fitz!" Keefe screamed in my ear.

" What." I screamed back at him.

" What's your idea?" 

" Oh yeah my idea, my idea is that I track them and before they have the chance to escape again we put them on the ground do one of our punishments - the one where we have to kiss our crush - because that should keep the stunned long enough for us to leap back here and lock them in my room. Then we get to interrogate them and hopefully get to make them do something embarrassing or at least get them to drop one of theirs and if they wont we get to keep them there until they drop one or we can ask them if they want us to give them one if they wont drop one of theirs." I say and by the end I am out of breath. " So who thinks this could be possible?" I ask.

" I do." they all answer.

" Tam once we get there do you think you can shroud us in shadows so they can't see us?" I ask Tam.

" Yeah and I can't wait to get revenge on those girls for all of their awful dares and games." Tam told me like he was preparing for war. Although what we are abut to do might start a war. One between us and the girls anyway, but I hope that's not the case because we would lose that war and it would not end well for us.

" LETS DO THIS! " We all shout in unison.