Where am i now?

Your pov

I slowly open my eyes noticing this isn't the graveyard

I'm in a small shed with a busted door and judging by the web in the corner and the dirty window, it's unused. There is a small crack in a table in the corner. The  walls are damp due to heavy rain. The rain is still heard from outside.

Lastly I noticed a slight weight on my shoulder, I look to find a girl I have never met before sleeping against me.

'What do I do?!'

She stirred in her sleep and woke up, rubbing her eyes she stretched before turning to see me awake sitting there

???: "oh, I'm so sorry, I found you unconscious in the forest and tried to take you back to my friends house but it started to rain so I stopped here..."

"It's ok..by the way you can call me... *looks to see Ziran holding a sign that said natural on it* natural?"

Silk: "hehehe, your not sure what your name is? I'm silk"

"Just haven't really had a good reputation for people who see my face who I haven't met being so friendly, apart from people like.... you, your like me?"

Silk: "Oh My gosh you feel it too?"

"Welcome to my world, or whatever world this is... hold on did you get sucked through a portal?"

Silk: "...no why?"

"Then I'm in your world then.. ok, so basically a small group of people with spider powers have been forced into another world, I'm trying to find my way back to my own"

Silk: "oh, *smile brightens* I'll help in anyway I can"

"Ok just start by showing me where you make your spider gadgets"

Silk: "oh that's at my friend's place, his name is Harry Osborn"

"Ok let's head off when the rain stops"
I lean my head against the wall again, silk stays by my side
"If your trying to use my body heat to warm yourself up, it probably won't work, I can control ice"

Silk: "n-n-no it's just y-your the first boy other than Harry I am friends with. And since Harry is like my brother, and I th-th-think your kinda c-cute"

"Honey I'm adorable"
I smirk
"And slow down, we just met"
'Is she serious about this?'

Silk: "you're not too cold"
She leans against me

"What is it with the spider girls with being so damn cute"
She blushes and pretends she didn't hear me
"See you when I wake up"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) sleeping with a Gwen and Silk thumb wrestling to cuddle him

I slowly wake up and look around for silk
'No doubt..'

She wrapped my arm around her and is holding it, or I hugged her in my sleep

"Silk, it's time to get up"

Silk: *sleep talking* no, (y/n) is nice he is allowed to sleep in my bed with me...*i shake her awake* ugh why, 5 more minutes.."

"If your gonna dream about me, might as well help me, maybe I'll do what you told me I could"

Silk: "what?"

"You said, I can sleep in your bed with you~"

Silk: "I-I-I Uhh, ok fine I did have a dream about that..."

"The rain stopped, let's go"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi silk and (y/n) looking at different versions of spider people through the multiverse